Tired!Gaster x SercretlyDetermined!Subject!Reader

So much determination ;)

I was sitting next to my best(Only)friends! Sans and Papyrus. We're all tired. Mr.Gaster keeps trying to get determination from us and I can tell that he's also tired of it. He's going to do one last test in a few minutes. "Y/n child, the last test" I got up and my friends looked at me with worry. Gaster helped me get up the table . He looked tired "The last one, I promise child." I nodded and he took out my soul. Unlike before it was a bright red and Gaster gasped. He took a syringe a put it in my soul. It hurt... A lot..... He took the syringe out once it was full he switched it to another one. this cycle continued until I couldn't take it anymore and removed the syringe from my soul and pushed it away in Gasters hands. When he finally snapped out of his amazement out of the random boost of Determination.

Gaster's  POV

When I stopped and looked at Y/n's face she was extremely pale. Her eyes were almost completely pale and so was her hair.

Tem skip

"DAD!" Sans shouted. I got up and left into the Hall "What's wrong Sans?"

"Y/N ISN'T BREATHING!"

Not all of these will be fluff. ;)

Are you crying?

Are you mad?

Sorry??