Chapter eleven.

Chapter eleven.

Lorrella.

The bell rung and it was lunch time heading down the hall I heard loud screaming and a circle was being formed pushing through the crowd there stood the same girl that asked if jahseh and I were together.

Once she noticed me she started getting even more louder.

"Calm the fuck down" Jahseh yelled at her as she continued to throw punches his way.

He held her arms as security busted through the crowd slamming Jahseh Head first to the ground as he looked at me as I jumped standing there frightened.

"Tell her how you beat me tell her!" She yelled pointing towards me tears filled her eyes everyone turned and looked at me.

Walking away for the crowd I felt embarrassed like every one was looking at me people would whisper and I didn't like all this unwanted attention.

The scene replayed over and over in my head I couldn't believe it I didn't know how to feel knowing I was friends with someone who possible put someone through the same thing my dad did.

"Lorrella!" My name was being yelled turning around it was sky.

I wanted to avoid her I didn't wanna talk to anybody right now but she wouldn't take an hint.

"The things Geneva said wasn't true!" She said grabbing my arm.

"Were you there?" I asked jerking my arm away.

"When?" She asked with an confused look on her face.

"When he supposedly beat her?" I asked.

"No b-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Well you don't know" I quickly walked off towards the library.

I was upset because I had been put through the same thing I couldn't believe I had been friends with an abuser.

The rest of the day went by fast and it was now time to go home I knew I shouldn't of acted the way I didn't towards Sky because it wasn't her fault.

"I can still catch that ride?" Sky asked from behind me I turned around and nodded.

"I'm sorry for acting like that towards you" I apologized.

"It's all cool girl" she replied as I nodded uncle don pulled up with a bright smile on his face.

"Sunshine!!" He nearly yelled as he got out the car hugging me I hugged him back.

"Hey" I laughed as he looked at sky.

"This is my Friend sky sky this is my uncle" I introduced as he held out his hand she shook it.

"It's nice to meet you" she smirked as I gently nudged her arm.

"You to" he replied with an chuckle.

"I was wondering if you could give her a ride home her car is in the shop?" I asked my uncle.

"Sure lets go" he replied as he opened the door for the both of us.

"And He's a gentleman I like it" sky whispered in my ear as I laughed.

"Do you girls wanna stop and get Ice cream?" Uncle don asked.

I looked at sky and she nodded her head and winked.

"Yes" I replied.

After 20 minutes of driving we pulled up to McDonald's I never really ate here before but I did hear about it and how there ice cream machine was always broken.

No one was in the line so I'm guessing everyone was in drive thru.

"Do you girls want cone or cup?" He asked.

"Cone" I replied.

"Cup" sky said not taking her eyes off her phone.

After waiting for about 3 minutes our ice cream was ready we decided to eat in here because uncle don didn't wanna drive with ice cream in his hand.

"Will you girls excuse me?" Uncle done asked as we nodded.

Sky phone rung as she answered it it sounded like jahseh but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"He wants to talk to you" she said handing me the phone as I quickly shook my head.

"Please" she begged.

"No"

She sighed , "she can't talk right now" I heard her say.

She said a few other things before hanging up.

"Look I'm not saying this because jahseh my friend or whatever but he really wants to talk to you I know how close you guys was starting to get and you shouldn't believe Geneva she's always been a lying bitch" sky said smacking her lips.

"I barley knew him" I mumbled licking my ice cream.

"That's not fair" she replied shaking her head.

"Well I'm not being friends with someone who put someone through the same thing my da-" realizing what I said I quickly closed my mouth as sky looked at me with an raised eyebrow.

"Put you through the same thing as who?" She asked.

Before I could finish uncle don came back and it was awkward silence I didn't mean to say what I said I didn't want people in my business.

I could feel Sky eyeballing me every now and then but I just pretended like I didn't see it and continued to have a conversation with my uncle.

.......

Excuse any mistakes ❤️.

I love when y'all comment lol 😭.

I rushed this chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️

Should I keep going with this book ? Cause I'm starting to loose interest lol.