Forced Marriage Chp.5 (Party)

Y/N: To a Party with my Best Friend ! *I said annoyed*

Taehyung: Who allowed you to go to a Party ?

Y/N: I'm old enough and it's not like I have to ask you for permission to go anywhere *I looked at him and grossed my arms*

Taehyung: * He walked to me* Who's party are you going ?

Y/N: Not your business *I walked backwards till I reached the wall with my back*

Taehyung: I just want to know where my wife is going *He smirked and pressed his body against mine*

*I couldn't say anything*

Taehyung: *he made me face him with his index finger* So tell me who's party are you going.

Y/N: *I looked him in his eyes* To Jimin's Party

*He let go of my chin*

Taehyung: You don't go to that party *He still pressed his body against mine*

Y/N: Why ?! I can make own decisions

Taehyung: Because one of Jimin's Friends has a crush on you. I won't let him get near you

Y/N: I just want some fun with Chun-Hei

Taehyung: You can go but I will come with you !

Y/N : What? Why ?

Taehyung: Because I said so

*Before I could say something he grapped his car key and went outside*

*I let out a loud sigh*

Y/N: Why me *I rolled my eyes*

*I took my purse and went outside to his car*

*We both went in his car and he started driving I couldn't stop thinking about what he said

*We both went in his car and he started driving I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. "One of Jimin's Friends has a crush on you" but who ?*

*I was deep in my thoughts until we arrived at Jimin's House. We both went outside his car and went in the huge house*

*Jimin approached us*