The arrival

Hey guys i decided to do a normal story on top of my klance one shots. Ask if yoy want more storys or one shots of difderent ships and I'll see what i can do.

Keiths POV

"Do i haaaavvveee to goooo!"
I ask, dragging out most of my sylybals. Shiro was forcing me to go to his crappy high school he works at, Altea Academy, instead of Galra High. I didnt want to go back there and see, well, him but it was better than going to that posh ass school.
"Yes Keith you haaaavvveee to goooo."
Shiro copied my dragging out sylybals. I death glare him as he tells me to get  on the uniform. THEY HAVE GOD DAMN UNIFORM!

I had to put on a white collared shirt, light blue suit trousers, black polished shoes, a light blue blazer and a white tie with the school logo. The school logo was of 5 lions, red; blue; green; yellow and black, forming into a huge robot man. Apparently the schools football team and cheerleading team are called Voltron (Voltron football team and Voltron Cheers) and to be honest I actually wanted to join the cheerleading team. Yes I know its weird, a boy wanting to be a cheerleader but I want to.

As I make my way to school, a tall tanned boy and a midget barge past me.
"Hey! Watch were your going!"
I shout at them and they stop. I start to get nervous as the slowly turn around. Luckily, when they turned around they were smiling.
"Hey there, sorry about that. We normally run past this point and nobody's ever here. So who are you?"
The midget asked, the midget and the tall tan boy were also wearing the uniform.
"I um I.... I'm a new student at Altea Academy..." I stutter out due to my social anxiety.
"Oh okay let us show you around right lance?"
Midget asked the tall tan boy whos persumed name is lance.
"Sure why not pidge! I'd love to escort a handsome man around the school."
He winks at me and I feel the heat rising to my face.
"OMG Lance stop! Your gonna kill him! Anyway what's your name?" Pidge asks me
"Oh I'm Keith Kogane. Nice to meet you!" I say a little to excited.
"Okay then Keith, follow us. We'll take you the rest of the way. Its only about 4 minutes away."

I walk to school with Pidge and lance and my gay thoughts start creeping in:
Lance is so hot, I bet he has a six pack, maybe hes on the football team, I wonder what he looks like with his shirt off. AH stop Keith hes probably not even gay!!! I walk with a heated face, which is probably 50 shades of red, alongside lance and Pidge. In no time we're there. I'm in the boundaries of Altea academy.

I look around at the diverse range of students. Some galra (like me), some mermaids, some humans, some alteans (obviously) and some species I don't even know the names of!
"Hey Keith! Earth to Keith!!!" Pidge yells at my face.
"Hm WA huh???" I ask when Pidge brung me back to reality
"Sorry about them, their crazy!" Lance said pointing at Pidge. So pidge identifies as non binary (I think thats what it is).
"Anyway do you want us to take you to the principle?" Pidge asked me. I nod and follow them. When we arrive it reads: 'Principle Allura'. Pidge knocks 3 times and a sweet voice calls in
"Come in"
"Hello miss, this is Keith. He says hes new to the school." Pidge explains lifting her glasses up her nose.
"Ah why yes, hello Keith. Your brother really thought it would be good for you to come here. So heres your schedule and I'll ask Pidge, lance and Hunk to show you around." She says in a sweet tone. Pidge nods as Allura faces the mic for the intercom then she speaks
"May Hunk Rodriguez (made up last name) and Lance Mcclain come to my office immediately, thank you"
In a matter of seconds theres a knock at the door and when Allura tells them to  come in hunk and lance barge in.
"You wanted to see us miss?" This chubbier boy I'm guessing is hunk asked.
"Why yes Hunk. I'd like you and Lance to escort Keith around school and for the first 2 weeks of school i would like you to take it in turns to take him to his classes. Lance, you and Keith have the same classes so its not to big an issue for you. Hunk, you have few classes with Keith but not all of them. So here you go and DONT abuse these passes." She says whilst she handed both boys a '10 minute early leave from each lesson' pass. They both nod and Allura looks at me indicating to follow them. "And boys you can give Keith here a tour, even if classes are still going on. Heres a note about it." Allura quickly says before they leave. Lance takes the note.

They start walking away and i follow them.
"Hey um... lance, Hunk could I have that tour of the school now before the bell rings?" I ask timidly and they both nod.
"So lets start where we are, which is the 1st floor, upper corridor. Here you have your Languages, Art and 2 classrooms of maths. Then if you follow me..." Lance continues as we walk out of the corridor and into another one. "Here we have the first floor, lower corridor. In this corridor we have more art, English and IT. And if we go one floor up..." He starts as we make our way up the one way stairs. "This is the 2nd floor, lower corridor. Here we have our maths department and RE. Then following me..." Lance says as he speeds up a little. We end up on the other side of the building. "This us the 2nd floor upper corridor. Here we have our science department." He says. We make out way upstairs. "This, Keith, is the 3rd floor upper corridor. Here we have our drama and music departments." He says "this is my favourite part of the school." We continue on and then we're at the, guessed, 3rd floor lower corridor. "Here we have our 3rd floor lower corridor. This has our geography and history department. And that concludes our tour for the building. Outside we have our PE department and the cafeteria connected to that." I nod, trying to take the information in.

The rest of the day consists of me introducing me to the class, being tsken from class and learning. It wasnt bad cause i had today (Monday): Geography, English, science, PE (which i missed out on cause of no kit) and finally RE. It was quite good. The good thing is that shiro was my PE teacher. I might actually enjoy this school...