Why You Shouldn't Lend a Bad Boy Your Clothes

UPDATE: this book is now published and available on amazon. only chapters until 28 (i think) are available on wattpad.

UPDATE #2: it's back up on wattpad

----

author: @writing00introvert
status: completed
description:

ok ok as much as you deny it, we all love our occasional cliche bad boy falling for the good boy bla bla bla

ok ok as much as you deny it, we all love our occasional cliche bad boy falling for the good boy bla bla bla. and yes, this is that cliché book and i am not afraid to admit that this is one of my absolute favorite books on here. most of the time, the bad boy is "straight" and falls for the good boy who's gay and isn't in denial of his sexuality; however, this book isn't like that. the bad boy is actually the not-straight one (he's bi) and the good boy is the "straight" one.

there is your expected denying of sexuality but that isn't the main conflict and doesn't take majority of the book, the good boy after a short while comes to terms with his sexuality. the main conflict isn't running from feelings and sexuality, but it does have to do with being queer!

the grammar and writing is perfect, character and story development is orgasmic, conflict is written really well, and the story is well paced and not too fast, which imo, is the best :)