A/N Please Read

Everyone i know i'm not updating this book much but, i read some fanfictions and realized, i'm not good enough.
And also, i tend to write characters in OOC or Out Of Character. And also, the story line isn't going great.

I've read a story like mine, it's also titled as Demigods, and i know the author, but i don't know him/her in real life. He/She said that he/she wants to write a story like this and ask for permission and i said it's okay.
I'm reading his/her story which is also Demigods, and i realized, if i compare my story to that, that is surely 100% better than mine.
And it is also written in a poetic way like,
Hitsugaya frowned at the passage written. The designation and signing were in Japanese but the majority of the text was complete babble to him.

I copy pasted that from that story.
I don't write my stories in this way because i can't understand those especially when they explain about clothes or what the place looks like. And i'm not a veteran, i'm just a beginner it's just been a year or so since i began writing stories.
And i also don't understand what some English words mean. I don't even know what tend means, even i always write that word. And if i came across some words when i'm watching Anime or reading manga or reading here in Wattpad, i just search in the Merriam Webster what it means. And sometimes i forgot what that word means, even i stumble upon those words a few times already.
And i also didn't came from an English speaking country. I came from the Philippines. I always spend my time in the internet and sometimes in books and it is always written English so i was used to it.
But i really can't understand deep English words.

So, what? Do you want me to redo the story? It really sucks! Okay?! It really sucks! I want to get read of this when i'm reading that story!
Well, even if i say that "If you want me to redo this story. Just comment yes or no.", no one would even comment,
"Oh, maybe you should." or
" I think that's good." or
"This story is good just keep it up." or
"I think that's the better choice."
Well, if someone says yes, i'm going to redo this. Even if it's just one person.
I want to get rid of this story.
I want to redo this.