cast

Protaganist
Sofia Sotwinkle- a short, young girl about the age of twelve. She has dark bluish grey eyes and short white hair. Her clothing consists of a bland, red dress to her mid-thigh. Underneath is a pair of white shorts, matching its long eggshell-white sleeves with thin black stripes. Sofia has no magic, only using a dented and scratched wand. {on the cover}

Main Characters
Onyx Stone- she has long, wavy, black hair and violet eyes. Her ears are less pointed than most elves but still enough that you can see what her race is. She wears a grey shirt and black pants with scrapped up knees. Her abilities are based around stone; she can turn herself to stone as well as talk to them.

Sirius- He hides his shark-like features behind his light suit of armor. He wears an olive green hood and dark brown tunic along with his belt, he also wears leather gloves for a better grip on his knives since his hands are a bit fishy.

Kandy- She has long, wavy pastel pink hair with platinum blonde roots. Her eyes are a light blue.. Kandy's nose is small, like her younger sister's. Her clothing consists of a fancy pastel tie-dye dress, with white leggings to her knees. She has soft fairy wings, which are a pale blue. She has the ability to levitate objects and summon them at will.

Chloe- She has long, straight brownish hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her usual clothing is often very messy, with bits and pieces of sandwiches.

Side Characters
Nameless- A dark-skinned man with blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. He wears robes and has the ability to shapeshift at will.
Grim Tricks- He has incredibly pale skin, and most of his facial features are covered by a cloak's hood and mask. Grim has the ability to summon the dead, as well as defy a few gravity laws.

~ any other characters i use will be added here, later on~