Ashton's Imagine2

You and your husband Ashton were sick of the city lights and all. Just you and him, you went to kinda EXPLORE something. You went to a beautiful forest, hilly areas. You were roaming here and there. Network was obviously not there so you left your phones at the home. All of a sudden, you saw a beautiful but too damn scary snake and it scared you. You ran into his arms, he hugged you and said "Aww! My wifey looks so hot when scared!"

"Shut up Irwin!" You shouted. "You are still looking hot, muffin! Baby it is just a snake. See? You shouted and it ran away? You are so brave! You scared the snake! Come here, to your superman" he hugged and kissed you, you kissed back. You continued walking, so now, you looked at him with a smirk. "What happened baby? Is there something on my face hun?" he asked, "No no. Not at all, just like that babe" you replied. You took out the rope from your bag when he was looking somewhere else and threw it on his shoe and screamed,"baby baby baby! Another one! Shit babe there is a snake on your shoe! Fuck! Aaahh!!" He started jumping and screaming "where where!? OH MY GOD WHERE THE HELL IS IT!?" And you started laughing at that time. "Babe I was just kidding! I just tried to scare you and make fun of you. You did it right?" you said with a smirk. He shouted "Y/N that is not funny! At all! I missed a beat! I almost got heart attack!" "Aww!" you said "Babe you are yourself scared of snakes and you proctected me? I love you so fucking much! You really are MY hero! My superman honey!" "Then marry me again?" He asked innocently. "Ahan! I surely will! Obvio I will, you light up my world" you felt his soft lips brushing against yours. A long kiss took place. You heard the loud voices of monkeys, claps. And your eyes popped out! You thought that at least ANIMALS celebrate your happiness, you laughed and kissed again, you continued our trek. You were taking stupid selfies and saw awesome but weird creatures, yes, you realized you were looking in the mirror , pocket mirror. You slip off your feet and fell somewhere. You were lost, was screaming his name, and he was screaming mine. You heard him crying, you were crying too. You ran to the sound waves. You finally found him and hugged him tight, he gave a peck on your forehead. You took out another small rope from your bag and locked your and Ashton's hands together, his left and your right hand, so that you wont loose each other again, in that forest. He took out a thin leaf from a plant so I asked what he was doing. He said "shh! Dont look here honey!" You said okay. He turned his face towards you, pulled your hand and said "happy anniversary wifey!" You forgot that 1 year earlier, he proposed you on the same day and said "I'm really very very sorry!!! I completely forgot that it is our 1st anniversary, our marriage... Omfg babe!ILOVEYOUASHTON!" "love you too muffin!!"And he hugged you tight, you felt him breathing on your neck, you could feel his warm breathe on my neck, it was ticklish. Sun was going to set so you thought to rush back to some village near the forest. Your leg got hurt because of that slippery place so he grabbed you in his strong, muscular arms, and carried you. During the whole way towards the village, your lips were stuck with each other's. "I love you" he said, and slept, curled up in a ball with you. "I love you more baby" you whispered and kisses his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! Love ya'll!

Twitter- @5SexOf5SOS