❤️ Meeting ❤️

You balanced a piece of heart-shaped chocolate between your teeth and snapped a photo with a cute filter on Snapchat before posting on Instagram as well.

Tom watched you and laughed before sipping his wine, "Oh lord i should've taken a photo of you just then, oh my lord" He put his cup down before scrolling through his Instagram, "Aha found it, you know...its not that bad a photo" He admitted before sliding his phone into his suit pocket and walking towards the door as the driver signalled that we have arrived, "Lets go brat" he said gently grabbing your shoulder and walking towards the paparazzi.

You walked down the red carpet taking a few photos with your older brother Tom, yes you're the younger sister of Tom Holland and yes, you take pride in holding Holland as a last name. "Mind if we have a few photos together?" A nice voice spoke to you breaking your concentration, "Sure!" You looked happily at Finn before putting your arm around his waist and attempting to look at almost every camera, though you couldn't see as good with lights flashing continuously.

you hesitantly pulled your arm away from Finn and grinned at him, "Believe it or not, im a massive fan of yours" You admitted before smiling at him once more and heading towards other big actors and snapping a few selfies with some.

Finn remained on your mind the whole night after meeting him with hope to talk to him later in the night.

(Your Instagram name)

——————————————-

*insert photo here*

——————————————-

Liked by MillieBobbyBrown, finnwolfhardofficial, TomHolland, Zendaya and 175,489 others

(Your Instagram name) ❤️❤️Loving the chocolates, hard to do with a white dress❤️❤️

Zendaya oh my what a beauty 👌🏼

(Your friends Instagram name) Uhh what trash you are 😍😍😘

finnwolfhardofficial god, my heart skipped a beat

(your Instagram name) oh wow hi there curly fry

Tom_Holland god how are you related to me? must've gotten mums looks

(your Instagram name) please, do you see how many fanfictions there are of you!?

View 67,489 comments

2 hours ago

_____________________________________________

edited on 1/12/19

comments~

During the school year, I struggled to edit this book as it has a lot of pages to do so.

but i have eight weeks off meaning this can be edited and my other book can hopefully get a few chapters out.

i hope you enjoyed this edited version