Chapter 26: Untitled

*un-edited story a head. So I'm sorry for the mistakes T.T*

---------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Y/N stepped back, after realizing that she was hugging Chaeyoung. They made eye contact and soon an awkward silence hit them making the situation more awkward than it is.

"Um...I didn't mean-"

"Its fine don't worry about it. Let's just go and get the schedule for today" Chaeyoung cutted Y/N off making Y/N sigh in relief.

Time Skip>>

Y/N's POV

After our driver arrived I opened the door and got in first, not even bothering helping Chaeng. I didn't what in me to hug her. I sighed heavily and mentally slapping me face till I pass out.

The drive to the dorm was really quiet and I hated it, so I asked the driver to put some music on because I hated the tension inside the car

"Um, can you please put on some music. Its a little bit to quiet in here" I asked the driver and he nodded turn on the radio. I looked at Chaeng and she looked tried and the drive to the dorm is still long...

"Chaeng, come and sit next to me. You can lean your head in my shoulder if your feeling sleepy" She smiled at me first and than sat next to me and of course I smiled back. I looked out the window and then I sudden;y felt something in my shoulder and its no one other than Chaeyoung.

Well I was right, she was tired and sleepy. I smiled looking at her. How can someone look so cute and pretty while sleeping 'Only if you knew, how I really feel about you Chaeyoung'  I sighed once again looking out the window, closing my eyes.

"Oh, Y/N you came back???" I looked at that person who looked familiar but I couldn't properly remember his name. I think its Jung something. Whoever he is I don't like him at all

"Oh stop pretending that you can't remember me, Y/N!" I was really pissed at this dude, who the heck does he think he is talking to me like that.

"What do you want?!" I yelled getting angry. I was clenching my wrist, I tried calming myself down before I actually lose my temper on this guy I can't remember of.

"Well my name is JungJin id you CAN'T remember" he said emphasizing the word can't. 

I then now realize he's holding a small metal pole behind him. I was now confused on why he has that with him, because a normal person wouldn't carry that with them as a everyday item.

"Now since you know my name...I want to actually break that skull of yours" He said walking closer to me. I tried walking backwards but my feet were just stuck to the ground. I looked at him and he was smirking while swinging the metal pole around.

"Don't worry, It'll be quick" I lifted his metal pole up and before I knew I was hit behind my head, everything went in blur and-

*Gasp~~*

I woke up panting and with sweat all over my face. I looked at the window feeling annoyed that we haven't reached the dorm yet, I then looked to my right and saw Chaeyoung still sleeping.

I leaned my head to my seat trying to process everything that just happened 'Why I'm I getting nightmares about that guy' I sighed heavily knowing that having a nightmare about JungJin isn't normal.

"Y/N are you okay? Your sweating" I turned to Chaeyoung who just woke up and I quickly wiped the sweat on my forehead

"I'm fine" I answered in short and smiling to her and looked away trying to avoid her gazes

Chaeyoung's POV

'Why is Y/N sweating? Does she have a fever or something?' I sighed leaning my head to seat.

Time Skip to dorm>>>

After arriving in our dorm, and resting. Y/N told everyone that we have a to go the JYP headquarters, because we needed to our job of training the new trainee's.

"Okay, is everyone ready to go?" Y/N said making sure we don't leave anything or anyone behind before we go. Everyone looked at each and we nod and head to the van.

"Okay, all of you go in that one van and I'll be going on this one" We all nod and got inside that van. I was in fact worried for Y/N, she doesn't like going in cars with strangers, so I hope she's okay

"Guys, don't you think our new manager is hot?" I was looking out the window minding my own business, but what Sana unnie said suddenly made me want to listen to their conversation

"You mean Y/N?" Jihyo unnie said.

"Yeah. Do you think she's hot?" Sana unnie asked and everyone but me nodded. Why are they talking about her anyways. Seriously what has gone inside that snakes mind. I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. Weren't you really close friends with Y/N?" Jeongyeon unnie said but it was more like a tease. I looked at her and gave a death glare, because she is the only that knows I had a crush on Y/N.

"Yeah, so?" I said and looked at the window putting on my earphone listening to music all the way to the JYP headquarters.

[JYP Headquarters]

The car stopped meaning that we arrived already, I decided to go out the car last and wait for Tzuyu and the unnie's to go out first. I sighed heavily because I haven't eat anything yet since this morning.

"Okay everyone I believe you all already know what to do. So go in and head straight to your assigned room, Okay? and Son Chaeyoung, come with me for a second" Everyone nod and left to go to their assigned training rooms, which left me here with Y/N.

"Here. Eat and drink this first and head to your room, Okay?" Y/N said handing me two Granola bars and a water 'How did she know I was hungry?'

"I know you haven't eat anything since this morning. So I went to the convenience store while you were resting in the dorm. You better eat that, I don't want you passing out from not eating anything, Okay" 

"Yes, I will and thank you Y/N. I really appreciate this" I said smiling feeling a bit shy

"No need, because all I need now is...you"

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting for this story. (^.^)