Chapter Ten: Please Be Mine?

*two months later* 

Things have been good and Zayn and I have been getting pretty close. I've told him everything about me and he's done the same. At the moment  the boys and I were watching a movie on the couch. Zayn sat on the floor with me between his legs and my back pushed against his chest. His arms were wrapped around me and to say I had butterflies would be an understatement. I was growing sleepy so I put my head back on Zayns shoulder. He chuckled a bit and tightened his grip on me. "Go to sleep love, I'll take you to your room when the movies over" he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and nodded before fully falling asleep. 

-----------------------------------

I woke up to the sun streaming in through the window. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and turned around to find Zayn staring at me. I blushed and laughed at the same time. "Morning sleeping beauty" he says. "Good morning" I reply. We lay there for a bit not saying anything in particular. "Lidia can I uh can I ask you something" I nodded for him to continue talking. "Well we've known each other for a while now and I know for a fact that I'm completely in love with you. Please be my girlfriend?" I sat there just looking at his face. I could see the fear and nervousness in his eyes. "I love you too Zayn of course I'll be your girlfriend" He smiled at me before kissing me. I pulled away and cuddled up to him. Since he had the day off from the studio we decided to stay home for the day and just be lazy and be together. Soon after we fell asleep again.

-------------------------------------

When I woke up again it was about dinner time so I got up and threw my hair up into a messy bun and walked downstairs. Zayn was already down there with the boys and mom. I wasn't really feeling good for some reason so I just grabbed a bottle of water and went back to my room. I turned some music on and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I looked at my body in the mirror. I had gained some weight over the  past few months and I hated it. I got dressed in my pajamas and sat down on my bed before throwing my hair up into another messy bun. I got on tumblr and re-blogged things  for a few hours. I finally got tired again and shut my laptop. I turned the light out and lay down underneath the blankets. I fell asleep quickly and had the normal nightmare I always did.

Hey guys it's me! I finally got an update for you guys. I'm sorry it's short and all but the laptop I'm using is really small and makes my eyes hurt. I love you guys. Lidia and Zayn are finally together though!!! ok bye lovelies ilysm<33