Chapter 1: The Glade

Natalia's P.O.V.

Water. So much water everywhere. I was rising; I think. I could finally breathe and I just coughed up water and LOTS of it. Ew, blood. I screamed as I heard sirens but stopped when the sirens stopped. I saw a light and a lot of boys. Oh bloody hell, I'm gonna die. I slowly stood up and covered my eyes with my arm as I got closer to the sun. Soon the elevator...??? Stopped moving and someone jumped in. He looked familiar. He has sandy dirty blonde hair, a broken leg and- "Hey you okay, Greenie?" He asked with a shucking British accent!!! I nodded slowly. "Where am I?" I asked with my British accent and lowering my arm. I stared shocked.

"Newt?!" I asked baffled.

"Natalia?!" He asked baffled as well.

We hugged each other grinning like idiots. "I thought you died!" We said at the same time hugging each other tighter. We stayed there like that for a moment until someone else came down and said, "What's the hold up, Shuckface?" Newt pulled away and and glared at him. "Gally, this is Natalia. My er... little sister." Newt explained as I hid behind him. I don't like to be around a lot of new people. Or people in general. "Then why is she hiding behind you?" The guy named Gally asked. "I hate being around new people." I stated from behind Newt. "Whatever, everyone is waiting." Gally said climbing up. "Come on, Natalia." He said following Gally. I nodded and followed Newt up to wherever. When I was out of the Box, as they call it, everyone stared and started shouting about 'who gets me' while others just stared or looked away judging the others. I finally had enough and yelled, "Shut up!!! I'm not property!!" Newt grinned at me and I grinned back.

"Everyone, this is Natalia! My younger sister!" Newt shouted putting an arm around my shoulders. One of the guys stepped forward and said, "Are you sure, Newt? She's just a Greenie." "I'm sure, Alby. If anyone looks just like me and has the same accent, it's Natalia." Newt explained ruffling my hair. "Hey, no touching my hair!" I whined playfully. The boy named Alby chuckled. "Nice to meet ya, Greenie." He said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I took it and smiled kindly. "Natalia, this is Alby. He's in charge here." Newt said. I nodded. "And when I'm not here, Newt is in charge." Alby added. "Good thing you're always around then." Newt joked and we all laughed. "Alright, Newt, can you get the equipment for tonight?" Newt nodded. "See ya later, Natalia." He said hugging me again before walking away. "Alright, listen up you shanks! No one is allowed to lay a finger on Natalia here! If you do, then it's 5 nights in the Slammer!!" Alby yelled at the other boys. "Thomas, step forward!" He added.

A mixed boy came into view. He had black hair and brown eyes. "Yes, Alby?" Thomas asked. "I want you to give Natalia a little tour of the Glade. Can you do that for me?" Alby added. Thomas nodded. "Good." Alby said leaving as well as the other boys. "Follow me." Thomas said nicely taking my hand in his. He smiled kindly and said, "I'm Thomas as you probably already know." He said. I nodded and said, "I'm Natalia as you probably heard." He nodded chuckled. "Let's go." I nodded blushing a bit. He's kinda cute.