Chapter 3: Angel With a Shotgun {PT. 1}

When we got to wherever we were going, I saw there was food, drinks and some- no a LOT of wood and a small fire. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I asked Tommeh. He only grinned. "You'll see." I nodded and saw Newt and Alby talking then Newt waved over to us. I mentally groaned when I saw everyone from the Glade was here. And I mean EVERYONE!! Crap crap crap crap! Thomas pulled me over to them as I was getting pale. GOD DAMN IT, PANIC ATTACKS!!

Thomas' P.O.V.

I noticed that Talia, her nickname I gave her, was a little tense. Maybe she gets panic attacks. I'll ask her about it later. Right now, it's time for a party thing. Yep totally normal name that I gave these types of Gatherings. Haha, I'm weird. "Hey, Newt. Alby." I greeted to the both of them. "Hey, Thomas. Natalia." They greeted us. "Natalia, you okay? You look pale." Newt asked. She nodded but I wasn't convinced. I am her boyfriend and I'm concerned for my girlfriend, dammit. "Talia, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked her using her nickname. She only nodded again. I took her by her hand and lead her away from everyone. I sat down on a log with her next to me. "So, Talia, why are you so tense?" I asked her. "I get panic attacks." Knew it. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" I inquired placing my hand on her shoulder. "I dunno. Maybe because I thought that you all would think I'm weak by getting panic attacks or something." She said laying her head on the crook of my neck. I put my arm around her shoulders. "No one would ever think you were weak, Natalia. It's just a part of life that people need to understand and get used to because nobody's perfect. We're all perfectly imperfect." I told her. "Thanks, Tommeh. I really needed that." She said hugging me. I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"No problem, Talia." I said as we stared at the starry night sky. Then the sky had the northern lights. PERFECT OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW!!! I smirked to myself and grabbed Talia's hand. "Huh? Thomas, what are you doing?" She asked completely confused. "You'll see." I said forming two halves of a heart with both of our hands (A/N: Natalia's hand is on the right and Thomas' hand is on the left).

" I said forming two halves of a heart with both of our hands (A/N: Natalia's hand is on the right and Thomas' hand is on the left)

I brought my right hand down and saw Talia grin in delight. "Tommeh, you're such a dork." She told me. "If I'm anyone's dork, then I'm glad to be yours." I said. "Oh my God, you're so cheesy!" She exclaimed. I kissed her cheek and grinned, "But you love it." "Yes I do." She said. As we brought our hands down I saw our fellow Gladers getting something out of the Box and bringing it over here. Odd; that never happens. "Gladers!!" I heard Alby yell. 'Damn it, Alby, you HAD to ruin the moment!!' I mentally screamed. Everyone turned to face Alby who was right in front of the fire. "This has been discovered in the Box-" He gestured the instruments. "-and would like it if Natalia and Thomas would like to come up here and perform for a bit with Newt." He explained. I paled. IS HE CRAZY?! Wait, is he high? If so, he's got the GOOD shit. Natalia and Newt stood and traced the instruments while BARELY touched them; then they nodded to each other. I stood up and approached them. WHY MUST WE DO THIS?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! I noticed that Natalia had a small flash in her eyes. I sat by the drums because reasons. Talia and Newt took the electric guitars.

Dear God so help me if this ends badly!!