Prom Night

The day that i had been waiting for my entire life. A night that i could enjoy and experience myself whats actually happen on prom night.

" Mom where is my dress?" I
questioned my mom with my shrill voice as I step out from my steamy shower.

" Its in your bedroom already " my mom shrieked downstairs as she prepared for dinner.
Jaw dropping dress perceptible from where i stand. A maroon long dress chiffon with white sparkles around the waist. Enthusiastically, i am ready for prom.

Grabbing my makeup bag, lifting my short lashes and applying mascara on it. Applying some pink rosy blusher on my cheeks and a burgundy lipstick on my lips. Black shawl is the only matching and perfect for my dress.
Wearing my ashen gray heels. Stepping out from my room, I carefully went downstair

I grabbed my phone and texted him

"Are u ready for prom"?
"Cant wait to see u"

My text was left on read. I muttered to myself maybe he's busy.
Sound of my heels can be heard.

My mom step out from the kitchen.
She covered her mouth feelings amazed and contented. Nothing better than seeing your mother felt elated. In a quick motion, she ran to her bedroom and grabbed her phone. She asked my dad to took her picture with me.

I send the picture to him, Yet, he still don't reply to my text. I started to feel suspicious.
" are you okay?"
" did i do anything wrong "

I keep that aside. I glanced out at the window car and tilted my head skyward.

' okay just chill, you meet him and ask him why he didnt reply to ur text' he will be fine and so are u'

i muttered under my breath
My dad could see me frowning
" Are you okay?" my dad questioned in suspicious way.
" yeah im fine.."

My dad gazed at me and lifted his bushy eyebrows..

Out of my trance, I arrived at the place. The exquisite hotel illuminated with bright spotlights.

" Oh my..." i muttered.
Stepping out from the car, my body trembling uncontrobally.
Waving at my dad excitedly as i alighted from the car.
Trembling in terror, shy and timid girl walked on the red carpet. Everybody at there was gazing at me as I walked in.

I tried to calm myself as many photographers taking picture.