P A R T • T W E N T Y T W O

Danger

Danger

"No!" I yelled as felt like sweating all over my body, i started to cry.

"Jinhee! What happened?!"

"No no no... this can't be.."

"What Jinhee?! Tell me!"

"She- she's back..."

"Who's back?"

"My... my aunt.." i was catching my breath and looked at Yoongi, he was frozen.

I suddenly felt a rage after remembering the past.

Tears started to fall on my cheeks filled with hatred.

Flashback, 11 years Ago

"Just stop already Shina!" My mom said as Bangtan hugs me while crying in their arms.

"Eomma!" I said as i continued to scream her name but, Bangtan was stopping me to run to her.

"Shh... it's alright don't cry Jinhee, Oppa is here." Seokjin oppa says as he hugged me really tight, Namjoon oppa is creating a force field to protect us.

Aunt Shina laughed at my Mother.

"Stop? You want me to stop?! You're the favorite one! I'm supposed to be on your throne!" She said as i saw hatred in her eyes.

"Shina.. let's not fight." My mom said,

"Fight my ass! I'm going to make your family into a living hell!" She screamed as she took me with her powers.

My eyes glowed into red as she immediately let go of me.

"What the heck is this?!" She yelled in an irritated tone.

"My baby!" My parents yelled as i remember the pain that my aunt gave my family.

"Don't... ever mess with us." I said as i heard her chuckle.

"How old are you? 8 years old? Your quite adorable! How about this."
She stopped for awhile,

"You'll come with me and i will let your family go." She commanded as i saw my mother trying to run to me with teary eyes, i was hesitant but, all i can think about is them... my family.. Bangtan... Yoongi....

"I-i... i will go..." i stated as my aunt chuckled and clasped her hands,
"Very well."

"NO! Shina! She's your niece! Don't take my baby! Please! I'm begging you...! Don't take my baby!" She desperately ran and clinged onto aunt Shina's arms. Aunt Shina yanked her hands and made eomma fell down on the ground.

I wanted to run to her but, aunt Shina held my wrist tight and spared me a threatening glance.

I didn't know what happened since then...

END OF FLASHBACK

Yoongi went beside me and comforted me as he saw water coming out from my eyes.

"Shh... it's okay." He uttered as he saw me struggling from the heavy breathing that i release.

"What if she runs after us Yoongi? What will happened?!"

"Do not stress yourself, Jinhee. It's not good for the babies health and for you too." He stated as i tried to calm myself down,

***

After that day, i kept on having dreams about my Aunt.

Yoongi and my family was getting worried that i was being paranoid.

She's coming after us..
what will i do?!

What.... will she do?

-
I am back After a long Hiatus!
I'm very sorry if this chapter is too short! :(
But, i promise to update as soon as i can!