1

"This is legit serious, can you people focus on whats important here? We're seriously in big trouble if the subclass act viciously towards the human, the case of people dying cause of lack of blood is serious and we need to cover up all the evidence of the existence of the vampires. Not only that, some people who even have video of the vampire sucking the blood out of the human was a lot now days, we need to do all the hard works to brainwash the human and delete the video that can leak to the public and cause nothing but chaos to the whole world!" the man with a black suit , stood up and showing a slideshow to the others in the same room with him, the percentage of people dying and video of the blood sucker , sucking the human blood.

"I agree with him, if this case is going on, we need to eliminate all the vampire. Those subclass listen to the servamp doesn't it?. The leader of all those blood suckers. What if we make a deal with them? I'm sure they will agree with us to bring peace with them. As they didn't do nothing that hurt us human"

"No, i disagree, those servamp was the one who give the command to the subclass to attack us human. Without those asshole we wouldn't be in this situation, with their existence non of this would have happen, they were the viruses that spread all around the earth. We should kill them!" said by the guy who banging on the table.

"We cant kill them even if we want to, they're immortal. Don't you read the information given to you? You just all talk but didn't do anything much here. Why is he here anyway? He's not doing us any goo-" the guy with short cut black hair been cut off by the guy who banging on the table.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU-" he been cut off.

"EVERYONE SILENCE!" The leader of the eve rose up and walk near the big window. "This is no time of us to fight each other. We need to settle this at once." The leader, silence for awhile before said "I have a plan already. Gather the new eve's member, there was  seven of them. Bring them to me, i want to meet them" The leader chuckle before spoke softly and ended it will a grin in the face. "Something interesting will soon be happen"

∆∆∆≥^ÙwÚ^≤∆∆∆

"Mahiru, stop cleaning already, This is not even your house for you to be a housewife here." The guy with wierd green hair and crimson eye said while sitting on his chair and looking bored as the person who he referred as the "housewife" been cleaning their office since this morning and he even take the cleaning lady job. Though he couldn't denying that the office now look spotless.

"Dammit Sakuya im not a housewife! Plus we only gonna be here once a week, you don't even know how many dust has been collected for only a week!" the housewif- Mahiru, put back the cleaning tool in its original place and went back to the guy he called Sakuya.

"Yeah but doesn't mean you have to clean it all and even take the cleaning lady job, she will be fired because of you." sakuya frowned and walk to Mahiru and pointed him at the cleaning lady who looked greatful for him to helped her.

Mahiru and Sakuya talk a bit and soon heard the door to their office was open.

"Argh, sorry i arrive late i have school practice this morning an- Wow did the housewife clean the whole office again?" Both Mahiru and Sakuya look at the dark purple hair colored boy.

The brunette has a vein popping out from his cheek and forhead as he heard the word 'housewife'.

"Why are you guys keep calling me the housewife, im not the housewife!" the brunette angred while let go his frustration by sigh very loud.

"Anyways, it's ok misono. its not like we had to do much for today anyways. Though I do get an email said that we had to come here around 6 pm today. All seven of us." The brunette stood up an look through his phone and show the email to the greenette and the purple hair guy.