chapter 1

"can i get a few shots of whiskey please?" dean asked Ellen Harvelle the bartender, and owner of deans favorite bar; the road house.

"if you'd just sit up and stop staring at every woman's ass as they pass!" Ellen nagged walking into the back kitchen. A few moments later Ellen returned carrying three glasses of whiskey, she placed them a few inches from dean. 

Dean snatched one up and swallowed all the contents of the cup in one big gulp. it stung his throat a bit. Ellen sighed at his actions.

"don't go getting too drunk, you 're not staying the night again."  Ellen said worrying at her lip looking at the back of the bar where the doors were. Dean shifted himself around so he was facing the door he was trying to see what Ellen had been looking at. A few moments later the most beautiful girl dean had ever seen walked through the doors of the roadhouse. she was absolutely breathtaking. literally. she had flowing long blonde hair that shone in the dim light and bright blue eyes that could knock the breath out of a man with one glance, she was wearing blue skin tight jeans and a jet black leather jacket and combat boots. Dean quickly checked himself, making sure he wasn't blushing too noticeably, but he just couldn't help it. she was gorgeous. the feelings he'd had when she walked into the roadhouse was like no other feeling he'd ever had in his entire lifetime. No, this feeling was love at first sight. He had never experienced this feeling before with any other girl. but he'd only ever had one night stands with them just so he'd get laid every now and then. 

"dean, that's my daughter your looking at like that and your not banging her too like all the other women!" Ellen said "oh i- um never mind" dean replied.

after that little incident dean tried not to look at her again after that because he'd probably get whacked up the side of the head by Ellen. dean had no idea that was her daughter, embarrassment coursed through his body like blood and he blushed pinker. he drank the other two shots he'd ordered and started heading out to his door hesitating to glance at Jo as he walked out. god she was beautiful, there wasn't one ugly thing about her, he thought to himself.

when he reached his car he climbing into the drivers side. thoughts of Jo kept racing in his mind. he couldn't forget her image. her perfecting toned and curvy body. she looked so small and fragile. dean wanted so badly to get to know her, to hold her smaller pale hand in his own, to kiss her perfectly shaped, pink lips-

he was snapped out of his reverie by a light knock on the passenger side window. he could have sworn he was seeing things, maybe today was his lucky day because Jo Harvelle was standing right there just outside the impala. he sat there for a split second stunned, he leaned over and pushed the door open and without invitation, Jo climbed in a closed the door. 

"y-ya?" dean stuttered 

"did you want to talk to me or something? you know i saw you staring at me. you're not very discreet when you like someone you know" Jo said impatiently. dean couldn't believe he was talking to the girl of his dreams. maybe he'd win the lottery later too. he thought to himself.

"i-um yea sorry" dean managed blushing more and more by the second

"well why were you staring at me?" Jo pressed

"oh..your just really b-beautiful i guess" dean wanted to punch himself. he was grateful for it being dark inside the impala because he was probably bright red in the face.

"well aren't you just charming dean Winchester. but that's not going to win me over so you can bang me and leave" Jo clucked with her adorable determined voice. dean thought it was amazing how stern she was for such a small framed girl.

"i don't. actually i was wondering if you wanted to.." he hesitated "d-dinner sometime.." he trailed off. he probably sounded so childish right now to her.

"well okay sure. ill give you my number and we can go out tomorrow.." she sounded confused.

Dean blushed even more. he didn't think it was possible to blush as much as he was in that moment with her. 

she threw a balled up piece of paper at him as she got out of his car.

she glanced at his car. "nice car by the way, i like it" she smiled and shut the door. Dean watched as she walked off back to the bar she watched until he could no longer see her figure in the darkness.

love at first sight. previously he thought it was impossible to love. but know he knew it was definitely possible.