Vamps And Pasta

One dark evening that was very spoopy youd die of the scaries, a vampire famlily was eating dinner.

"Mommmm I want Cow intestines not spaghettiii." The son whinnedd.

"You're allergic to Cow!" She yelled at him.

"I dont give a flying fuck i will die then." He yelled back.

"DONT MAKE ME CALL DOCTOR CHAN AGAIN!!" She screamed. She turned super scary and showed her pointy fangs. They were wow so scary.

"Mom I want CHIPOTLEEE" The edgy teen sister complained.

"Well I wanted to live in hawaii with a beautiful wife and good kids, but that obviously didnt happen." The scary vamp dad sghed as he flipped to the next page of the vampire newspaper.

"RON!" Mommy vamp screamed.

"Oh youre right there. it was definitely totally joke lololol." He said very sarcastically.

"MOm i hateyou you dont undersand meee" The edgy sister started crying on ground after she hit her mom in face.

"Mom I DOnT LIKE SPAGETTTT!!!" The son yelled and threw his fork acrooseed room. He accidentally hit the mom in heart and she die. He crawled cross table and stabbed her in eyes with forks. He took his spagett and shoved it down her throat.

"THATS RIGHT BITCH HOW DO YOU FUCKING LIKE IT YOU CUNT ASS WHORE!!!" The son laughed.

"THATS RIGHT SON! JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!" The father, Ron, yelled.

"GUYSSSSS PAY ATTENETOIONN TO MEEE" Edgy sis crys.

SOn went over to fridge and took out the cow and milk. he ate all of it.

"THATS RIGHT BITCH I JUST DID THAT AND IM GONNA DANCE ALL OVER YOUE DEAD FUCKING CORPSE YOU FUCKING WHORE SLUT!!!" He yelled as he spit cow brain onto his dead mom as he jumped on her corpse.

"So kids what do you want for dinner tomorrow?" Ron asked casually.

"Can we have mom???" Son aask excitedly.

"MMM thats what i was thinking." Ron smiled. Just then Doctor Chan came in.

He sees the mess and looks at Ron.

"I come back different day." He said and left.

THE END

Vamps & Pastaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें