Chapter 1

3:40 am... Wakefield

It's been about a week since I've seen any of the zombies or any other monsters for that matter... until I heard a voice.

"Help... please..." I heard a voice call from the fire station. I walk towards the voice and see a large 7.3 ft man crippled in the alleyway.

"Help... please Human..."his clothes were bloody...very bloody.

I sighed and got him a hockey stick to help him walk to safely... I couldn't leave him there.

"I'll take you to safety, just follow me" I said and lead him to the Starboys Karaoke bar where I lived.

He sat down on the steel bench and I looked at his wounds with worry...

"I'm fine" he growled abruptly.

"You...d-don't look ok..." I stuttered.

"I'm going to be ok!Just leave me alone!" He roared.

I get up and walk away to my 'bedroom' teary eyed.

I stopped and looked back and saw him poke the jukebox machine and he looked a little confused as the music turned on.

I start dancing...

I turn and start humming, overall just being ridiculous.

"What in god's name are you doing?"

I stop a little embarrassed...

"Dancing!" I said shyly and he sighed.He then shrugged and grabbed some of the root beer and the back and began to drink.

"Umm... I don't think you should..." too late he drank the entire bottle.

"Hmm?" He asked but then I noticed an odd glint in his eye...a dangerous glint...

I rushed to my room before he could get to me, locked the door and passed out on my bed.

My bed is just a table with a pile of blankets on it.