Regret

Evan

What did I do? I wrecked all my chances with Funneh and now Alec doesn't have any competition anymore. I thought I loved Veronica but, I guess I still like Funneh. I hope Veronica understands. I mean she did say she loved me so I guess she would want me to be happy. 

Evan- Hey Veronica can we talk?

Veronica- Yeah whats up Evan?

Evan- Look there is no easier way to say this.

Veronica- Evan your scaring me.

Evan- I'm regretting my decision by choosing you. I changed my mind. 

Veronica- This is because of the Funneh girl isn't it?

Evan- How'd you know?

Veronica- Isnt it obvious? But I won't let you. 

Evan- Why?

Veronica- Because Evan! I just found you and what about Jon? You would ruin his childhood. And how can you do that to me? I thought you said you love me?

Evan- I did, but I realised my mistake and I won't leave Jon. I will visit regularly like every other day. 

Veronica- NO YOU CAN'T THAT. I WILL HURT FUNNEH IF YOU LEAVE.

Evan- What did you say?

Veronica- I'm being serious I will hurt Funneh if you leave.

Evan- Are you crazy? 

Veronica- Yes, crazy for you.

Evan- Go away you creep! 

Veronica- If you want, I can call her right now! Ask her to come over maybe me and her can have a little chat.

Evan- Stay away from Funneh. 

Veronica- I will. If you stay away from her. Now make your decision. 

Evan- I-I'll stay with you. 

Veronica- Good choice. Now get out of my sight. 

Evan- Just cause I'm staying with you doesn't mean your my boss. 

Veronica- Oh look! Funneh's number is right here! Oh but I wouldn't want to disturb her with anything, she may not be back for a while. 

Evan- Fine! I'll leave. Just stop please.

Veronica- Okay.. anything for you baby

Evan- Yeah yeah. 

I can't let Funneh get hurt. Funneh is too important to me. I will find a way away from Veronica. She is crazy. 

Funneh

Today is Alec and I's second date. The first date went SUPER WELL. I can't wait for this date. Alec told me to wear something more casual. He didn't tell me where we were going but I just was imagining our kiss. It was perfect. Nothing could ruin the moment. I wore a blue off shoulder shirt with blue jeans and cute brown boots and sunglasses. (Image below)

 (Image below)