[9]

You laughed as Jin pulled you towards some games. You were at the amusement park with the boys.
You stopped as you saw the Ferris Wheel.
Turning to the boys, you grinned.
"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel."
Jungkook and Tae rolled their eyes. Namjoon and Jimin were already by some game. Jin shook his head and Hoseok was already buying food.
Yoongi nodded.
"I'll go with you."
You smiled.
"You will?"
He nodded and you grinned. Taking the sleeve of his hoodie you pulled him towards the Wheel.
You went to pay to the man when Yoongi gave him the money.
You looked up at him and he smiled slightly.
"I'm being gentleman."
You giggled.
"Thank you."
Both of you sat in the Wheel and it started. You grinned at the view. It was beautiful. You were too busy looking at the view to notice Yoongi watching you with loving eyes. You looked so beautiful.
As the Wheel stopped with you two on top, you suddenly shivered.
It was already night and you left your jacket in the car. Yoongi took of his hoodie and dropped it on your lap.
You looked at him but he was looking straight ahead. You smiled to yourself and put the hoodie on, immediately feeling warmer.
"Thank you."
As you whispered this, Yoongi turned to you. You were looking at your hands covered by his long sleeves.
He smiled at you but didn't say anything.
As you got of the ride, Jimin and Namjoon walked to you.
"Ready to go?"
You nodded. Jimin walked beside you and smiled.
"How was the ride?"
You looked up at Yoongi and smiled, playing with the sleeves of his hoodie. You wanted to return it to him but he refused, saying that you should keep it.
"It was nice."
Jimin smiled and kissed your forehead.
"I'm glad you are having fun."
You looked up at him and smiled.
"I'm just glad to spend sone time with you. Even if it's not much. I miss you back home."
Jimin smiled sadly.
"Yeah, I miss you too."
You took his hand and smiled.
At the car you sat beside Jungkook. He was bragging about winning a cute stuffed dolphin.
You laughed.
"If I was playing I could probably beat you."
Jungkook glared at you.
"Yeah? I'd like to see you try."
You laughed.
"I was joking. Nobody can beat you."
Jungkook grinned and nodded.
"For that comment, you get this cute dolphin."
You smiled as he gave you the stuffed animal.
"Thank you, Kookie."
You walked to Yoongi's room and knocked on the door. He opened it and you smiled.
"I just wanted to give you back your hoodie. Thank you for letting me borrow it."
He nodded and took it from your hands.
"No problem."
You smiled and waved.
"Goodnight."
He smiled slightly.
"Goodnight."