The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 15

Okeedokee artichokee!:) vote,Comment, Tweet and like:)

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

~*Faiths POV*~

I woke up at 7:14am and got dressed. Everyone was still asleep, but we have school! And i need to find out who kissed me....

"Wakey wakey!" i yelled and Dave jumped up, glaring. Kane, Pete, Chase, Ryan, Mike and Dean groaned and stretched. Cameron sat up and Randa was just glaring at me.

"Wow Faith, really?" Kane grumbled and i smiled.

"School time." i said. Ryan and Mike stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Morning Fifi." Mike smiled.

"Good morning!" i chirped. Guess im still hyped from last night.

"Morning babes." Chase said, his eyes not open yet.

"Morning, Chase. Wakeeee uuuupp." i laughed. Dean sat up as well.

"Gooooodddd Morning, Princess!" he said, almost amused. I smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Why the sudden burst of energy?"

"Im a morning person." Dean laughed.

"Yeah he is. The dork." Ryan groaned. Kane laughed.

"Thats good i guess...." he trailed and Mike poked his head in.

"Very good. Now enough talk and get ready." Cam, and Randa got up and dressed. I think she MAY have noticed my happiness because....

"Why are you so happy?" she asked me, as we walked to Main Lodge.

"I just am, its a Tuesday."

"You like Tuesdays? Now i know you're lying! What is it?" she asked and held my arm. I smiled at a chance to tell her. I leant in close to whisper.

"Promise you wont tell or freak out?"

"I promise the first part, i cant garantee the second." she said and i rolled my eyes. At least she's honest, right?

"Last night, when everyone was asleep, some guy came to me and kissed me." i said and Randa smiled.

"Chase?" she asked knowingly. I shocked her when i shook my head.

"No...not Chase. Or Cam. I felt FAST." i said and Randa squealed.

"OH MY GOD! OMG! OMG!" she freaked as i tried to calm her down.

"Shhh! Randa!" i yelled. She stopped squealing and looked at me.

"So not Chase or Cam...Mike? Eww. Dave or Kane? Maybe. Ryan? How perverted of him. Pete? Supposedly. Dean? Again, maybe....Oh why did we invite so many boys! Ugh!" she freaked again.

"Its ok Randa. I'll find out who it was."

"And keep me updated, dear. This is important!" she almost scolded as we entered the building.

Cam and i are on good terms. I dont like-like him, but he's a great friend. He teases, jokes around, makes me laugh, and is all-around pleasant.

"So you want my help..." Cam said.

"Yes." i answered.

"To find a guy..."

"Yeah."

"Whom we know and was at our room last night..."

"Uh huh."

"Who kisses you and didnt tell you who he was?!"

"Pretty much! So you'll help?" i asked Cameron. He thought for a moment then smiled.