#16

A/N

Before i start his chapter i want to thank MyLoveJungKook07 for helping me out with this story i'm really gratefull that you wanted to help me.  also want to thank all of you for helping this story reach 670 reads it might not be much for you but it is alot for me so thank you so much for reading this story and i hope you'll enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N p.o.v.

It was the day after the dance and icould only think about what Jisung had asked ma when we were dancing. ii were smiling when you were remembering when he kissed me. i felt so happy.

Jisung p.o.v.

i can't believe Y/N agreed to be my girlfriend. I do love her but i still feel bad for her. I'm sorry Y/N i don't want to hurt you but i have no other choice.

Y/n p.o.v.

I kept on thinking about yesterday night suddenly i heard someone call my name "Y/N-ssi" you recognised it as Hoseok's voice. "oh hi oppa" you said. "what were you thinking about?" he asked you.

"n-nothing" i replied. "Liar~" Jungkook said. "i'm not lying" i said. "oh come on Y/N i saw you with jisung last night" Jimin said. "okay fine Jisung asked me to be his girlfriend last night" i said. "And what did you say" Namjoon asked me. "I said yes..." you said.

"Ohh my baby has a boyfriend" Jin said. "Your baby Hyung?" Taehyung said. "Okay okay 'OUR' baby" Jin said. "YAH! I'm not a baby"i said. "To us you are still a baby" Yoongi said.

"YAH!"i pouted. "aww is our baby mad" Vminkook said teasingly (Vminkook= Taehyung and Jimin and Jungkook). 

*Time skip monday at school* 

Y/N p.o.v.

When  arrived at school i saw my friends so i went up to them. "Hi guys" i said. "Hey Y/N" they replied. "Soo i saw you kissingwith Jisung~" Jennie said. "Are you two dating?"Sky asked. "Yes" i said. "Omo i'm so happy for you" kaya said.

Then the bell rang and we all walked to class. I walked alone because my friends have a diffrent class. i went in the class room and went to sit at the back next to the window. I saw Jisung and his friends walk in and they went to sit on the seats around me.

(this is how they were sitting:

Jeno and Renjun

Jaemin and Mark

Y/N and Jisung  and chenle)

"Hey babe~" Jisung said to me. "Hey~" i said. "Want to eat lunch together later" he asked me. "Yes, i would love to" i replied. "aww look at those two love birds~" on of Jisung's friends said. Which made me and Jisung blush."YAH! Jeamin don't be annoying" Jisung said. "oh come on i was just joking" Jaemin said. Then the teacher came in and started the lesson. 

*time skip*

Still Y/N p.o.v.

It was lunch time and  me, Jisung and his friends were walking to the cafeteria. When we got there i saw my friends sitting at a table so all of us walked to them and went to sit with them.

we were all laughing and eating when i suddenly remembered i forgot something in my locker. "hey i forgot something in my locker i'll see you guys in class" i said to my friends and Jisung. "Do you want me to come with you?" Jisung asked. "No it's okay i'll be fine" i replied. "Are you sure" he asked. "Yes trust me" i said.

I walked towards my locker and grabbed my books for the next class when suddenly my locker was slammed shut. I turned to look who it was and it was Wendy and her friends. "Stay away from our oppa's you loser" she said. "what who are your oppa's" i asked them confused.

"BTS ofcourse. Are you stupid or something" IU one of wendy's friends said. "But they are my brothers" i said. "they are not your real brothers so what's the point of you living with them" Seulgi another one of Wendy's friends said."And what if i don't" you asked them. "Then we will make your life a living hell" Wendy said.

With that they walked away i didn't know what to do but i knew that i wasn't going to tell my brothers because that would only make everything worse.