"MR ABSOLUTE CHAOS"

One day I came back from my school than I received video call from Nicole, she told me that a guy posted on Headbook that he is gay and he is proud of it. Although she didn't knew that I was gay too. I just opened Facebook and I checked that guy's post. He wrote that "Hey guys today I'm going to tell you that I'm gay. You all will make fun of me but it's ok. I'm glad that I'm not hiding it anymore. I'm proud what I'm. Thank you" I was shocked after reading that. Then I texted Nicole to ask his name but she also knew his Headbook account's name.
His Headbook's name was "Mr CHAOS". I tried to text him but I was feeling that maybe he will not like me. But after an hour I texted him. I texted him That "Hey! How are you? I read your post so I'm proud of you. You are really brave person."
I didn't received his Text. After waiting for his text, I slept.
In Morning I checked my phone but still I didn't received his text. I went to my school. After coming back from my school, At 5 pm I received his text.
He said that "Hey! I'm fine and wbu? Thanks alot".
After reading it I was happy but I was nervous that now how I will tell him about myself. At night I texted him again that "I'm fine too. Thanks for asking. I also got huge ass secret which I never told anyone. I think I can tell you if you don't mind". After sending it I slept.
.
.
.
.
READ NEXT CHAPTERS TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR CHAT AND CHECK OUT WHICH THING MADE SHAWN TO GET FADED.