Daniel/Pestilence x Reader

I'm not exactly sure what led me to this exact point, or what I was even doing in this random guy's room I managed to meet in a bar, but I guess this was happening. The only reason I knew it was happening was because we were both semi naked by this point. His hands were running their way over my body, and my hands found their way to his growing bulge.

"uwu, what's this...?" I joke, which makes him chuckle.

I find my hand making its way into his briefs, taking hold of his absolute unit: it had to be around 9 inches. I was almost hesitant in deciding on whether to even continue after feeling it, but I just knew that the itch I could feel inside needed to be fulfilled with his throbbing hard dick. His mouth, which I hadn't even really paid attention to begins making its way to my own mouth, and I open it in response to accept his tongue. His kiss is sweet, and tastes like apple Sourz™, after the numerous shots we inhaled before heading back to his place. His kiss becomes more forceful now, and he suddenly bites my lip, sending chills down my spine and sending my body into a frenzy. He turns me over, so I'm lying on my back, and begins kissing his way down my body. He stops when he gets to the waistband of my jeans, and kisses his way back up.

"This isn't how it's going to go," he smirks, moving his way further up my body until he is knelt towards my chest with his crotch in my face. He unbuckles his belt and takes off his own trousers. His mammoth womb ferret becomes clearer through his briefs, and he quickly pulls them down, his dick springing to action. Grabbing my hair, he guides my mouth to his dick and puts it in my mouth, forcing it straight to the back of my throat making me gag. He doesn't seem to care that I can't take it, because he starts fucking my mouth hard and fast. I don't know what is more concerning, the fact that this is happening to me or the fact that something about his forcefulness made my own sludge pump throb harder than it ever has.

Fucking my throat until he found his accelerator stick sufficiently lubed with my saliva, he pulled it out and finally let me take a deep breath. Without saying a word, he flipped me over, so I was laying on my stomach and positioned himself so that his dick was against my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked, panting.

"I-"

Before I could even finish, I felt at least half of it burst through any sort of tightened muscle, making me howl in pain. He began pumping his dick into me quickly, the pain subsiding as he inched the rest of him in with each pump until I could feel his balls hitting my thighs. Something about the sheer force in his fucking sent me over the edge, and without even touching my own dick, I blew my load everywhere, covering the bed underneath me. He didn't care that I came, as his pounding continued. The sound of his balls slapping against my flesh seemed to only make him hungry for my hole as he somehow managed to pick up the pace even further, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in pleasure. Without warning, he began to moan loader, and I could feel his hot cum filling my gut as each pump he shot as far inside of me as possible by forcing himself into me as hard as he could. He just lay on top of my body for a moment, his hard dick becoming softer, before rolling off of me and laying on his back. I look at him, sweat covering both of our body, my hole filled with cum. He looks at me in return.

"By the way, I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you."