Chapter 1

The day Lidia told Zach about his dad he never left his room. Where as the day I found out about my mom dad had to hold my weeping body for three hours. Zach's dad had died for our country. My mom on the other hand died because of a stupid mistake in the lab. 

         It's been about two years since our parents remarried (to each other). Zach and I share a birthday we're fifteen .And that pretty much sums up our boring little lives until now. I've just been told we are moving.

"Wait say what now?" I asked Lidia.

"I said we need to start packing" she says then mumbles something to dad.

"Where to ma?" Asked Zach shoveling more food into his mouth. Yes I know he can be a pig but he is my brother and best friend.

"Just to a bigger house the next town over" Dad said more to me then Zach. " I know this is going to impact Liv more because this has been home her entire life, but you have Zach so you guys will get through this." Dad finished then disappeared for dishes. But he was right I've never lived anywhere else. Zach has actually moved so much that he likes it, but I know this time will be different. This time he'll be in pain. His dad and him had a tradition: right before leaving the property they would state their favorite memories, take a family picture, and say their final farewell's. But now we didn't move every couple months and his dad is no longer here. Well I mean we've always known stuff would change. It doesn't change the fact that change hurts and it's confusing and so so frustrating. But it can also be good like" Our parents meeting, knowing my mom is at peace( she would want my step-brother to be my best friend), and my dad connecting with another human being besides me. So that is what I'm thinking about while going up the stairs to my room. School starts Monday that gives us two days to pack, move, and unpack for our first day at a new school. 

A/N

 Hey I'm Kenzie I have a lot of inspiration for this book so I hope you like it and message if you have any suggestions or such

Lots of LOVE:)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 19, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

New Old and Nowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें