Chapter 1

It was another normal day for the pale brunette. Another day full of blurry images of a brown eyed Latina. The cold touches on warm skin. The fainted smell of her bed room. The last time they laid together. What had only been a short time has felt like a life time for Lauren. She laid down with her current temporary lover who she could not remember about. This was what she did. Anytime she thought about the adorable Latina. She would go find a random girl to hook up with, do her thing, lay for a couple hours until she felt it was okay to leave. 

She glanced towards the alarm with red numbers glaring in the dark room. It was not 2:03 a.m. If she was being honest, Lauren was tired of thinking about her. About the way her hands felt in hers. The way her hands felt around her waist. The sound of her laughter. Lauren smiled at the thought of this. It constantly rung in her ears at the most random times. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows at what she could swear was her laughter. A couple seconds passed and there it was again. It grew louder as time passed by. Lauren started gathering herself and her clothes when she froze at the sound of keys entering a lock. Before lauren could hide, the pale, brown eyed brunnete walked into the room. 

Lauren gulped when her eyes met the other ones. It had been over a year since they had seen each other. Not since their break up. Lauren felt her heart beat fast. What did she feel? Her nerves? Her eyes swell? Her uneven quite breathing? More improtanly what did the short girl standing in front of her feel? Did she miss her? Was she happy? Before she could process it, a semi muscular man came in behind her.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know Stacey had company" he said with an apologetic smile. That's right. Stacey was her name.

"I was just leaving" lauren muttered as she quickly walked past the man and the girl she still loved.

Lauren ran to her car and locked the doors before laying her head on the steering wheel. I was just leaving?? That's the best lauren could come up with? Well it had been a while. But it wasn't the first time lauren had wished camila would had run into her. She had imagined it so differently. Camila would run back into lauren's arm and they'd try again. This time, things would be right. Or she'd see Camila out on the street, grab her waist and pour her entire soul into a kiss. The only one that counts. The kiss that says that everything is going to be okay. There was something that she could not shake off though. Who was that man? Was he with camila? Was she too trying to forget her? Or had she moved on completely from her. Lauren would'nt blame her though. God knows Lauren has tried. She drove home, went to bed and just tried to shake off her thoughts. 

xxxxxxxxxxx

GASP! Hello, I'm L. Very nice to meet you all who have come to read upon this story. A couple of notes. This is not going to be accurate to their real lives just because it is A.U. It is going to be a fun story and ride. So welcome and I hope you enjoy. I am still recovering from heliophilia, another great read based on Camren, and I read that a year ago. so RIP. Comment, like, vote, whatever it is people do on here. thanks.

-L

xxxxxxxxxx