Chapter 3

Harry pov
In the flying car
Where is your sister? Fred and George tense. Fred speaks "Don't worry Harry she has not been here all summer. No need to worry about running in to a Slytherin or a cheater even though she is not a cheater." Ron whacks him and gets a glare from the twins. Guys I said "nope it is fine Harry." I bit my tongue but had to ask "Where is she staying?" "Malfoy manor." My eyes widen at George casual answer like it was nothing. Ron speaks "I know can you believe it. First Slytherin now hanging out with the Malfoy's not to mention befriending other pure-bloods." Ron maybe if you... if we were nicer she is your sister aft.. "Nope harry I want nothing to do with her you sound like Bill and Charlie. She is tearing the family apart. Ginny, Percy, dad, and me side with mom. Bill, Fred, Charlie and George side with her. Bill and Charlie can't be in the house for more than 24 hours and they're fighting about Aurora."  George speaks while driving "Ron its because the Malfoy's are better parents right now then her own. We all knew she'd be Slytherin not because she is evil." "I don't care our family is falling apart you guys Bill and Charlie can't be in the same room as mom and dad without getting into an argument." "That is only when they make a comment about Aurora they always start it. She is our sister and your twin you're suppose to love her unconditionally if Fred had gotten in Slytherin I would still be best friends, close and love my twin you should do the same." Ron just scoffs at this.

At the burrow
"Not in bed no note car gone! I was worried of course I don't blame you Harry. You could have be spotted!" "They were starving him mom there were bars on his window!" "You'll be lucky if I don't put bars on your window. Why can't you be like Ginny or Percy they would have never done that not even Aur..." she stopped at her name it was clear she missed her. She walked away. "Unfortunately mom misses her but won't admit she is in the wrong." "Maybe because she is not wrong." "Ron that is our sister and her daughter you'd think she, Ginny and you would treat her like it." "Mom has done nothing wrong."
End of summer
Molly POV
I heard Ron groan and he looked at the paper. Soon all of them looked at the paper in annoyance. What's wrong dears my husband walks in as he takes the paper and his eyes widen. He reads out the article. "This is Rita Skeeter Aurora Weasley has been spotted with the Malfoy's on multiple occasions. A reliable source says she has not gone home for a while. That leaves us wondering is the post card family of accepting everyone and not judging a whole ruse why is Aurora not with them. Did they disown her. We also heard she didn't go home for any holidays she always went with Malfoy unless young Malfoy stayed at school then she did too.
We haven't seen Aurora often only when she came to get clothes for the whole summer which was for once and it seems the Malfoy's are taking her shopping. We enter the book store and see Lockheart. I here someone scoff it was Aurora. "Complete git he is Mrs. Malfoy." "How many times have me and Lucius told you to call us by our names." "Sorry Cissa I just have manners." Lucius speaks "Yes that your siblings lack." She stays quiet. She stands next to Draco and I see her laugh she hugs him. They speak like best friends. Ron speaks "she is a traitor she hangs around pure-blood people and is a Slytherin. Narcissa bumps into me on accident she goes to say sorry but when she sees me. A look of disgust come over her face. but I don't miss the flash of anger that flashes in her eyes towards me and my husband. "I feel bad for you not because your lack of pure-blood pride or money but for your lack of a intelligent, kind, caring older daughter." She walks away and towards the kids. As she grabs books she looks for the rest. I watch Draco make fun of Harry but don't miss my daughter ripping a page out of the book. Little did I know again she would save and or help them. As she walks down she meet Draco. Ginny speaks "Leave Harry alone." A smile of pride towards her sister comes to her face but quickly disappears when Ginny says "Hello traitor sister." Her smile completely disappears I can see tears prick her eyes but she shakes her head. "I don't care I am not sorry for not being a Gryffindor but I am sorry I am related to you Ginny. You all are hypocrites you know that. You're also she looks towards me and Arthur You Molly and Arthur are liars. How so daughter? "You broke your promise." You're coming home with us. I grab her arm but she tears it away. "No I am not!" Lucius and Narcissa show up. "Un hand her you filthy blood-traitors. She can stay with us as long as she wants. We find her delightful. Arthur goes to object but I put my hand up. You do need to come home Aurora whether you like it or not there is a week before school starts. "Did you get my Hogwarts letter mother?" I hadn't even thought about how we were missing her Hogwarts letter. I look away and she storms out Draco following her. Lucius and Arthur get into a fight and Hagrid splits them up. "Stop it ye two. Lucius go take care of Aurora seeing as two people who are supposed to take care of her can't take care of their own daughter." He nods and leaves with one last glare at Arthur and all of us. Now ye two need to really make up your mind she would cry to me all the time. ye to' ar' push'in her away with the way you treat her." We just walk away and leave. We go past the robe shop and I see her getting new robes. She smiles as she looks at her Slytherin scarf. Later as we are about to leave we go to a shop where I see Narcissa and the rest of her family. " I know we just found out your birthday because you didn't want to tell us so we got you this necklace. Draco picked it out see our family has a lot of jewelry. it was passed down she the snake has green eyes and silver pupils. She nodded "no one dare hurt you as long as you wear this. it also says that it hold great powers that can protect you. She smiled at Narcissa hugging her then gave Draco a kiss on the cheek and a hug. He blushed and so did she I can see she has a crush on him and he her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ron said it was my turn to go through the floo network. I nodded and went through what I came out to surprised me there stood Aurora. "What are these?" She held a stack of letters from Bill, Charlie, Fred and George. Everyone but me held a surprised look. Fred and George hugged their sister and the walked upstairs she slammed her rooms door. I heard shuffling and talking. We hears a pop then another one and we knew she was gone. We went to her room which was half Slytherin half Gryffindor a lot more Gryffindor then Slytherin. George and Fred walked out of her room. "Where'd she go?" "She didn't want harry or Ron or any of you to run into a Slytherin she left. Don't worry she'll spend her last three days here ."

Aurora pov
We were at the wand shop to get my wand since we only had money to get Ron's last year so I opted out and let him get the wand. I try Dogwood, Dragon Heartstring, 12 1/2 inches, slightly springy flexibility. I end up shattering the big glass window and when it flies towards us it turns into sand. "Hmm you're a very powerful witch ah and very good one I don't usually let people try this type of wand. Only exceptional witches or wizards who I think could handle the wand. Yew wood, Dragon Heartstring, 12 1/2 inches slightly springy." A silver and green light swirl around me. "Yew wands are among the rarer kinds, and their ideal matches are likewise unusual, and occasionally notorious. The wand of yew is reputed to endow its possessor with the power of life and death, which might, of course, be said of all wands; and yet yew retains a particularly dark and fearsome reputation in the spheres of dueling and all curses. However, it is untrue to say (as those unlearned in wandlore often do) that those who use yew wands are more likely to be attracted to the Dark Arts than another. Although Yew wands are often paired with dark witches or wizards. The witch or wizard best suited to a yew wand might equally prove a fierce protector of others. Wands hewn from these most long-lived trees have been found in the possession of heroes quite as often as of villains. Where wizards have been buried with wands of yew, the wand generally sprouts into a tree guarding the dead owner's grave. What is certain, in my experience, is that the yew wand never chooses either a mediocre or a timid owner.." Mr. Malfoy paid for my wand and we left.

Last three days before school

Malfoy's dropped her off she didn't look at me or Arthur the whole time she was here. She avoided everyone but the twins. She has us moved to her to the attic and she decorated it al in Slytherin. When she entered she had a new Nimbus 2001. The kids gasp at her especially Ron and Ginny she had new robes, books, wand and clothes. She wore the necklace and when Percy saw her wand he gasped. Once she was gone he said that she has a yew wand and dragon heart string." So it is just a wand Percy. "Mom that combination Yew and dragon heart string are easily turned to the dark arts." I pale could she turn evil I don't think so we raised her good. But she is Slytherin although she is our daughter.

day leaving for the train

Arthur pov

We were getting ready when we heard Aurora scream as we go around the corner we see Ron push her down the stairs and there is a crack. She grits her teeth and Ron gets whacked by the twins and Bill and Charlie. "Hey don't hit your brother boys." She just watched Ron push her down the stairs and doesn't discipline him. Ron you shouldn't have pushed Aurora down the stairs. "He did what?!" Molly says to cover up her lack of care "Oh at least dad cares and don't act I know you watched him push me. Fred and George help her up and Bill fixes her broken arm. Bill and Charlie hold out their arms. The twins and Aurora grab a hold and they apparated out of the room. Ron that is your sister you don't do that and Molly that is our daughter. Ron when you get back from school you are grounded. "Dad I did not do anything wrong! Right mom." "For once your father is right that is your sister you shouldn't have done that it was also wrong of me to not discipline you." Ron stood jaw dropped not very often do I myself discipline the children. Also not very often does Molly admit to being wrong maybe there is hope after all.