Watch It, Nerd

Mackenzie

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sleepily grabbed it off my nightstand and turned the alarm off. I looked in the top right corner and the time read 4:45am. School starts at 7. I have to wake up almost three hours before school starts because I have to shower, do my hair, do my makeup, and choose an outfit. I stripped out of the tank top and booty shorts I wore to sleep and stepped into the shower. It was hot, just how I like it.

I sat on my bed wrapped in a pink bathrobe with a white fluffy towel on my head. I opened up my instagram and the little pink box popped up to show all my likes and stuff. 457 likes, 168 comments, 16 New followers. Eh, just the usual. I scrolled through my feed for a little while before putting my phone down on the nightstand and heading over to the closet. I decided on a simple outfit. Yellow crop top, ripped jeans, and my favorite shoes ever. My little white and black vans. I've always loved them and wore them all the time. I decided not to do anything special with my hair today so I just let it dry. I never put on too much makeup. I only do a natural look with a little concealer, mascara and eyebrows. Once I was done, I grabbed my phone, phone charger, and backpack then ran out of my room and down the stairs.

I was crunching into my second piece of toast when my older sister Maddie came trudging down the stairs and slumped into a chair across the table. Oh yeah, by the way, my name is Mackenzie Ziegler and I'm 16 years old. I live with my mom and my older sister Maddie who is 21 and still lives at home. She said that she didn't want to go to college so, she didn't. It was kinda dumb because she's really good at dancing. Ever since we were young we always talked about becoming world famous singer/dancers but its been awhile since we talked about that. Maddie lost her dreams when she broke her ankle five years ago. I still dream of it though. "Hey Mads, " I muffled, swallowing my bite of toast. She just nodded her head at me. She's been sad since her boyfriend Jack moved to Florida for a job opportunity. I quickly finished my breakfast, grabbed a bottle of water, and left the house.

I parked my Audi R8 in a parking spot in front of the school and quickly walked in. When I turned the corner to my locker, my group of friends were there. Ruby, Brynn, Nadia, Maisie, Mark, and Brandon were standing there waiting for me. "Hey guys!" I squealed when I saw them. We all shared a group hug before I looked up to kiss Brandon, my boyfriend.

"Aww Brenzie " Nadia and Ruby said grinning. I just smiled and kissed him again only this time to be knocked down. Brandon stumbled into me and I fell back on my ass.

"Baby!" Brandon exclaimed, bending down to help me up. He turned around to see this kid standing there apologizing.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Is she okay? I didn't see you I wasn't paying attention!" The kid was an average height, dirty blonde and had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They were a shiny emerald green color. He had glasses and a black hoodie on with ripped blue jeans. Brandon glared at the kid and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go babe, leave this nerd and his boyfriends alone. " he said. I turned back, "Watch it nerd" I told him with a glare and walked off with Brandon while the kid stared at us dumbfounded.