Natsu x female reader

You just left your house and walked into the noisy guild as always Natsu and gray were fighting until Nastu ,stopped and looked at you and said,"Hey what took you so long with a pouty look on his face but you loved this look not just the look you loved him. So you decided to tell him. You called out his name and asked him if you could talk outside sure he said.With your heart pounding you finally said something, n-natsu I um I like you! Oh natsu said and said im sorry but I dont like you. You ran back home with tears in your eyes not believing what just happened soon night came and you heard your window open and it was natsu you layed back down and said leave me alone natsu quickly responded why? You turned back to him with tears and said you broke my heart nastu responded and said sorry but I dont like you.....I love you then he suddenly pounded to your lips with his eyes closed but yours wide open. Then you gave in to his intentions and let his tounge push against yours but he he won and Started sliding your dress off leaving you half naked he smirked at your body and you responded with stop looking its embarrassing after saying that you pushed him down and got on top of him and slid off his shirt and pant leaving him just in boxers to nervous to take them off he did it for you and it sprung up right in front of your face you took a big gulp and heard natsu command Rub! You followed his orders and started rubbing up and down until he said suck! So you did so and bobbed your headed making him moan natsu said (y/n)... Im going to cum! He did and you swallowed every bit moaning a little bit and making natsu moan from the vibrations then natsu said, thank you its your turn now saying that you gulp after he puts you on four he places his member and thrusts in making you cry he whispers reassuring things in your ear as the pain went away pleasure took over you started to moan and he took the sign and thrusts in you several more times and you say im going to cum and Nastu responds so am I. He pulls out of you and lays next you pulling you into a tight embrace saying I love you you respond I love you to Natsu but if I get pregnant your taking responsibility since you love hehe.