[~1~]

*Casey: 

Here I stand humiliated in the middle of the cafeteria. All because i told him i didn't want to give him a blow job. Ugh boys these's days. I rolled my eyes and whipped the food off of me. "Listen you prick. I hope no one will touch your small pubes covered penis! Why the hell would i give a small dicked prick a blow job?" I yelled in his face. I walked away accidentally bumping into someone. "I'm sorry i wasn't looking and i should have been i know." I said before looking up. It was Dylan Wang himself. "I-i- your hot." I said not realizing what i was saying. I quickly covered my mouth. "Shit, I'm sorry" All he did was laugh. "So i heard you were having a hard time giving guys what they want?" He said after he got control of himself. "You mean my now Ex boyfriend who had done nothing but tell me i was an embarrassment for the whole month we had dated? I wouldn't call him a guy but I guess you could say that." I said as i giggled. "Awe your giggle is cute" He said genuinely "Here come have lunch with me and my friends. I doubt they wont mind and it looks like you haven't ate. We go out for lunch on Fridays so we can stop at your house for your clothes ok?" He said as he held out his hand. I took it and ran along with him out the door. We got in his car and sped off to my house. Once we reached my house i told him to come in with me because i needed a vote. I grabbed his hand as we ran into the house. "Ok here is number 1" I said walking into my room in this 

 "Ok here is number 1" I said walking into my room in this 

"Ok there's a vote on that one let me see the others." He said as he smirked. "Ok!" I said as i rushed into the bathroom after grabbing the next outfit. "Ok ready?" I said before walking out 

"OK um those make your boobs pop out so

"OK um those make your boobs pop out so... This one!" He said jokingly. "Seriously?" I asked. "No because if your not ready to do something with a guy you don't want to make it seem like it. Now hurry and get the other outfit on. Lei and the boys are waiting" He said before shooing me into the bathroom. I giggled a little before hurrying into my old outfit. "Dylan i'm done but come here i wanna take a picture together" I said trying to pull the shirt over my head. "Damn !" He said as he walked in. "If you just wanted to skip lunch and skip to this your could have told me" He said as he touched my waist. "N-N-No. My ear ring is stuck on the shirt." I said still tugging it. "Oh" He said a little disappointed. "It's not that i don't want to do you. It's just me myself is not ready." I said finally pulling my shirt over my chest. "I understand. Just seeing you this way got me excited." He said looking down at his pants. I was confused until i looked down. "Oh I see what you mean now." I said as i smirked to myself. This kinda turned me on. "I have an idea. I'll help you sense you helped me. You have to tell me what you like though." I said as i touched his hard member through his pants. "O-O-Okay." He said trying not to groan as his head fell back.I dropped down to my knees and slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. I rubbed his member through his boxers. I took his member out and slowly started to suck on it. "Oh My God, Casey." He groaned as  bobbed my head faster. "Mmm" i moaned on his member. "Omg! this is the best BJ i've ever had." He groaned as i felt him twitch in my mouth. "Damn Casey i'm almost there." He said as he put my hair in a pony tail as i bobbed my head even faster. Sooner than i thought i felt warm liquid flow into my mouth. I sucked his member one more time cleaning the excess cum off his member "You can spit it out if you want." He said as he zipped up his pants. I shock my head and swallowed it. "Mmm You tasted good." I said with a wink before walking out of the bathroom swaying my ass back and forth. "Hey don't do that i might have to just give you something you get something" He said with a wink while walking out he door to my bedroom. We got into his car and went to lunch with his friends. 
~Skip Drive~
"Hopefully you like 'Our' Food ." He said as he looked over at me. "Hmm an american in Korea. Who doesn't like there food? That would make a terrible life huh?" I said jokingly. We both looked at each other and walked in. His friends seen us and waved. We both walked over "Who is this Dylan?" A brown haired kid asked. "This is Casey and she is my new....-" "Girlfriend!" I cut him off shaking his hand. "Oh! i'm Jiang Chen and this is Lei Dong" He said surprised. "nice to meet you both"I said shaking Lei's hand. "Glad you could join us." Lei said. "Casey.." Dylan whispered into my ear as he placed his hand on my inner thigh. "Y-yeah" I coughed as he rested his hand over my heat "Control yourself. I'm paying you back." He said as he smirked.

A/N

Well here's the newest book. I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I'm not feeling the other stories at the moment but i hope this one is great.