{~6~}

Dylan's POV

After our make out session ended she went and laid down. I came back into the living room with two smoothies and she was asleep on the couch. I smiled at her sweetly and gently picked her up. I carried her to my bedroom and put her on the right side. She was talking about how my sent makes her feel safe. I usually sleep on that side which makes it stronger.  I ran down to clean up but Grace, My "maid", had it done already. She is a 70-year-old woman who had a husband and children at 19. She took care of me for 16 years, after my mom left so did my father. I was left alone Grace and raised as her own. After my 5th they moved into my house and lived here. She and her family ended up moving to the house in our back yard for our "service gals". My mom doesn't take into consideration how much Grace did. My mom is like one of those evil queens you'd see in a princess movie. Even though my mom left me she always says "workers work. Business is Business. Nothing will change." The thing is she wouldn't know what family was if it knocked on her door and kicked her in the face. I ran back upstairs sending grace a message through her phone saying Thank You. I go into my room and find Casey in my hoodie and snuggled up with my favorite pillow asleep on the left side of the bed. I grab a pair of sweats and change. I throw my old jeans in the hamper and laid down beside Casey. Slowly moving the pillow she falls on my chest and I instantly feel relief as if I know she's okay. I turn the lights off and slowly drift asleep. 

*hears something in sleep* 

I heard someone gagging. I instantly sat up when I didn't feel Casey by my side. I ran to my bathroom and seen her with her finger jammed down her throat. "What the hell, Casey?!" I screamed. I grabbed her and she was crying. I brought her into a big hug and said: "why?" She looked at me and said "I'm not the type you usually date. So I decided to change me before you did." I looked at her in disbelief as if those words weren't her's. I slowly backed away from her. "If you think that then maybe we shouldn't be together," I said with tears forming in my eyes and a lump in my throat. She looked at me the way I did her. "Ok if that's how you want it" is all she said before she went to the other room. I followed her as she grabbed all her stuff and put it in the bag. She was about to walk out the door when I finally said something "Why di you think that?" She stopped looked back and said "that's how guys have treated me before what could be different about you? We had sex the first day we met ." I grabbed her and pushed her against a wall while looking in her eyes "I would never dream on changing you" I gently took the bag out of her hand and set it on the ground. I came back to her and kissed her passionately. I could feel the sparks and chills going through my spine. 

A/N

I know this story is coming together so slowly but i will be updating more frequently now. I hope you love this love story :)

~{H}~