eleven

I stared as Suzy sat in my lap, staring intently at me with those eyes. The eyes that could kill a thousand men with one glance. She had her arms draped over my shoulders, her mouth hung slightly open, and her dark hair tossed over one shoulder.

She was a beautiful girl. Stunning, really.

She now had her crimson red lips pressed against mine. Her lips were soft and tasted of strawberry chapstick and the strange taste that came from her lipstick.

I wanted to kiss her. But something was keeping me from it. And I knew exactly what that something was. She pulled away when she noticed that I wasn't kissing her.

"Arin, wha-"

"Stop. I don't... I don't want this." I cut her off mid question.

My words seemed to shock her, because her brows lifted and she looked like she was at a loss for words. She did eventually speak.

"Come on, Arin. Take a chance with me..." she purred, her voice sweet and smooth. I could feel one of her nails trailing down my chest. It was strange. She began to mess with the buttons on my button up shirt.

I pulled her hand away, and she frowned. I let out a sigh as she tried again with her other hand.

"I can't." I respond simply.

Suzy seemed to be losing her patience as I kept denying her of what she wanted. She just wanted to have sex. She was drunk anyways. Probably high as well to top it all off.

If Dan was here, he would've told me to go for it. To have sex and maybe even start a relationship. But I didn't want that. And Dan wasn't here. He wasn't at this stupid party. He was somewhere else. I didn't know where he was.
Hell, he didn't even know where he was.

"Why not?" She huffed.

I opened my mouth, but quickly shut it. Was I really about to reveal this? I guess I had no choice now... she would just keep pestering me if I didn't answer.

I finally managed to build up enough courage to finally speak up.

"I'm... I'm in love with someone else, Suze. I'm sorry."