12

Brightness filled the room. I slowly opened my eyes to find I was laying in... my bed? Wait, where am I? What happened? What is- ohhh yeah. Wait how did I get here though, I don't remember falling asleep.
Just then I felt the weight distribution shift in the bed. I fluttered my eyes over to see Newt, wait newt?!, laying next to me, my back in his chest while his arm slung over my waist.
Think August think, what happened last night... ok we were talking, kind of. Then... I woke up. I think I would have remembered if we did anything, but I can't remember much of anything right now so I'm going to go with that we just fell asleep.
I sat up and stared out the window again,  just like last night. I was careful not to wake Newt though. It took everything in me not to admire his gorgeous sleeping face. No August! You just met him yesterday, you can't fall for him! At least not...now...
A long time went by until Newt finally woke up. I didn't want to be rude and just leave him sleeping in a room that wasn't his, that would be insensitive. 
I glanced over at Newt to see his eyes open and stare right up at me. I immediately broke the eye contact and stared out the window again. Newt sat up next to me, just like last night, and took in the wonderful view of the glade. A few minutes went by and I saw in my peripheral vison that Newt was looking at me. I let him stare for a few seconds until I made eye contact. He dark brown eyes met my hazel ones. I could get lost in his eyes, would it be so bad if I did?