Chapter 1

"Hannah get up!! Get ready for school." Your mom yells from downstairs. 

"I'm up I'm up alright."

        You slug out of bed and look at yourself in the mirror you look at your shoulder length dry and messy curly brown hair that fades into a blonde color then, at your olive skin full of acne. You jump into the shower and then put gel in your hair and pull out your makeup bag. You apply foundation put on pink lipstick, eyeliner and then mascara. You put on a pink off the shoulder shirt then you put on black short skirt. You grab your backpack then put on your white converse and grab a to go cup of green tea your mom made. You walk to the bus stop with a kid that moved to the side of your street a year ago. 

"Sup dude."

 "Hey Hannah what's up" 

"Well I mean we are walking to the bus stop so.."

 "Well what are you doing later?" 

"A couple of friends and I are going to go to the rec." 

"Ah fun"

 "Yeah I guess." The bus comes and picks you guys up including a snobby girl who lives down the street. You get to your High School and see our best friend Hailey. You walk over to her. 

"Hey how's it going?"

 "Meh"

 so pretty normal 

"yeah."

 you guys laugh. You go through your school day and walked to the rec with Hailey, Kenzie and Carmen. 

        You wear a two piece high waisted Bikini. You guys hop into the water and talk and gossip about what is going on In school. Then you look over to your side and see a boy looking at you he has blonde hair and bright blue eyes and you quickly realize he is an upper classmen and quickly look away. You think to your self why would Tyler Kent... A tenth grader looked at you.. Then you thought I'm overreacting he was probably looking at someone else. It wasn't you. It couldn't be you. You guys got out of the pool and someone grabs you by the arm and you quickly turn around to see who it was. It was Tyler but of course you acted like it was no big deal. Why would you not? 

"I've seen you before? Haven't I."

"We ride the same bus to I hope so." 

"Oh It's you Hannah Levi" 

"Yeah"

"Can I walk you home?"

"I guess so."

"Okay ill meet you in the front."

You go to the changing room, quickly get changed and tell the girls what happened. Everyone was freaking out except Hailey.

"He's just another F boy"

"Shut up and be Happy for Hannah" Kenzie said.

you quickly put on some makeup and leave to walk home with Tyler.