Part Two

-two weeks later-

You walked up to Hanas door with a bunch of hand picked flowers. Without ringing the doorbell hana stepped outside in just a big tee shirt that seemed like it belonged to me..somehow. You handed her the flowers.
Hana put them by the door and snatched you inside by the collar of your tee shirt.
"Wha-" you stuttered.
"Y/N, ive been waiting for this"...she pulls you in and presses her lips to yours. Maybe this is hinted by the your cute thing...you thought.
Slowly she un buttons your tee shirt.
"Whoa! I-i didnt know you had this in you Hana!"
"Dva!" She corrected. She pulled you by the arm and dragged you to her room. It was dark, with many posters of kawaii games. She had her gaming set up, that took up almost half the god damn room. She had some kind of LED lights under her bed, making it seem like a light monster lived there. One of those things you thought existed as a kid.
Hana pinned you down onto her bed
"Hana-i mean Dva! Whoah y-you really feel this way about me too?"
She nodded and bit her lip. You grinned and blushed. Now, your shirt was taken off completely and your bare chest was hanging out. She took off her shirt, leaving you to take off her bra. You turned her over and pinned her down with my legs, as you used your teeth to unclip it as her humongous boobs gushed out.

"Hehe" she giggled. Next thing you knew she ripped you pants off, slowly taking out your dick. She jammed it into her mouth and moved her lips up and down, up and down,up down,up and down.
"mmMmmmmMmmm"
The sounds of Hana sucking your dick filled the room.

"DVA OOOH OOOH OOH I IM
IM GONNA CUM ARGH AHH"

She ignored the warnings and kept going.

"MMMMMMMMMMmmmmMmMmmMMMMMMMMMM"

"DVAAAA"
Your cum exploded in her mouth as she took your dick out and opened her mouth, cum dripping from her mouth onto her boobs. She swallowed most of it.
"Mmmm tasttyy, i didnt know my angel had that in him" she grinned.

You had a idea and you layed on her, shoving you dick into her boobs. Cum dripped and gushed from your dick as you bounced up and down. Humping her at the same time kinda. Puddles of cum formed on her bed.

"Oooh, y/n you, i,i,i love this f.flfeeling"

You smirked and leaned down to her pussy. She smiled nodding for you to do it.
You tounge wraps around her cult moving around and around.

You saw bits of cum start to come out. You removed you tounge and stuck it inside her. Moving it side to side, triggering her cum.

SPOOSH

Cum exploded from dva as you took some of your cum from the puddles on the bed. You dipped you fingers in it and shoved it up her hole.

"OOHHH Y/N OOOH"

But, you could tell she wanted the real thing. You grabbed you dick and thrusted it in there jamming it up and down.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH OAAOHHHH"
Dvas screams echoed the room.

"HARDER ITS, ITS ALMOST DONE"

"HARDER DONT STOP"