Josh is back (chapter 49)

Josh’s POV

Finally I get out of this hell hole. I’ve been stuck in here for like a week and I can’t take it any longer.

“Thanks for all the help,” Josh says with a fake smile to his nurse.

“No problem, it’s my job,” the nurse responds.

Josh walks out and is in the lobby when he hears to people talking and decides to text on his phone and over hears their conversation.

“Yeah, they had some girl rushed into here just because the doctors messed up and didn’t track if she was pregnant or not before her surgery,” a woman says loud enough for a few people to hear it.

“Really? What’s do you know the girl’s name?” a different woman asks curious.

“Elizabeth I think her last name is Jones, not sure though. The doctors and nurses won’t stop talking about it,” the first women replies which causes Josh’s head to shoot up at the name.

Josh walks over to the check in counter.

“Hey can I see Elizabeth Jones?” Josh asks.

“Ummm, how are you related to her?” the secretary asks not even bothering to lift her head.

“I’m her erm, friend,” Josh responds uneasy.

“Only family is able to see Elizabeth at this moment, sorry,” the secretary responds quickly but professionally.

“Well, erm, her mom sent me to check on her. Can you just make an exception once?” Josh asks in a whisper.

“Well, hang on I’ll be right back. I’ll just clear it with the doctor. Stay there.” The secretary says pointing to the spot he’s in right now.

“Ok,” Josh says acting shy.

Josh’s POV

Nobody tells me what to do.

Josh looks where the secretary went, looks around, then hops the counter, landing on his butt.

“Damn, that hurt,” Josh mutters under his breath.

Josh’s POV
Hmmmm, where would they keep the room numbers with the patient’s name? Ooo, the computer. People say technology is great but it can also be a bad thing if it doesn’t have a lock code on it. Like this computer.

Josh goes on the computer; he sees the room that Elizabeth is in. The Ultrasound room.

Josh’s POV

Ultrasound? There’s no way she is pregnant.. Right? Wait, she’s with Niall. Well, I guess she is going to get a special surprise, me. Now let’s see how will I get to that room? I guess I’ll just act like I am suppose to be there, because if you see someone running you know they are up to no good… he grabs a pass off the wall...well here goes.

~~~5 minutes later~~~

“Well, the doctor said you couldn’t go there n…” the secretary starts to say but stops and starts to look around panicking.

“Umm, did you see a boy about this tall, standing here?” the secretary asks showing Josh’s height.

“Yeah I did, he hopped the counter and did something on the computer, why?” the random stranger asked.