1.1

lol guys i'm not forcing you to imagine hazel as emma roberts, you can imagine her as whoever you want to imagine her as, including myself plot twist i play hazel

sorry i haven't updated, i've had a really busy and stressful week and i've been out of the house a lot, and i've also been sleeping over at a friend's house for the past few days and blah blah blah blah so i'm using my phone to update which is why? there is no gif :-(

(also add me on snapchat; fa6amyalj bc i will spam u with countless selfies, photos of zen malik and penises)

(and somebody in the comments asked me to make an ask.fm, so i did; tysmstylinson and if anybody has any questions or whatever, you can ask me there)

"Um, yeah, Allison, I really have to go now," Hazel spoke up, desperately trying to stop Allison from pulling her around the town.

"What do you mean?" Allison turned around, an innocent look on her face.

"I mean, I should be home by now," Hazel sighed, rubbing her face.

"Fine," Allison pouted, crossing her arms over her chest, "But you have to promise me we'll hang out soon."

"I promise," sighed Hazel.

"Okay!" Allison cheered, "I'll see you later then!" Hazel just watched as the incredibly happy girl skip away, holding five shopping bags in each hand.

"Finally," she exhaled, spinning on her heel and silently walking down the sidewalk, the relief of being alone at last washing over her.

Allison had pulled Hazel around the town and inside every single clothing store they had passed. It was exhausting, to say the least, because Allison wouldn't stop to take a break throughout those three, seemingly never-ending, hours that she had spent with her. Allison was also extremely demanding; she'd order you to do different tasks, and if you don't do what she had told you to do, she'd just whine and beg, and Hazel was so irritated by her, but she could never bring herself to tell her that because Allison was just too nice.

Crowds of a countless amount of people seemed to have built up during that time, which disappointed Hazel, since she had been looking forward to spending an afternoon on her own. She continued to walk, looking at the people surrounding her and simply studying them.

She sneezed loudly, feeling slightly cold; the sleeveless top she had worn was no help at all. She ran into the closest open store, which thankfully happened to be a record shop. It was beautiful, the shop, with records scattered randomly on the chipped-off off-white painted walls. It was definitely a music-lover's heaven, and Hazel was a music lover, and that store was most definitely heaven.

A smile quickly tugged onto her lips as she looked through the music cd's, unable to decide what she wanted to buy. She held two cd's in her hand, which happened to be Ed Sheeran's latest album and Let It Be by The Beatles, as she continued to venture the quite large area. Hazel stopped in front of the vinyl records, biting her bottom lips. She had always wanted a vinyl player, but never got one for no specific reason at all, actually.

The sound of somebody loudly drumming on a counter, or table, caught her attention, and she found herself following the sound. The person drumming also seemed to be humming along as well, and Hazel found that the source of the sound was actually a young boy standing behind the cash register. His messy brown hair was shook back and forth as he moved his head from side to side, dancing slightly to the beat he was creating.