He's Late

(DAMN SHORT. So damn short that wattpad asked me if this chapter was complete. I'm not even kidding.)

~

"Y/N! Y/N!..." Charlie was shouting around the house. He was damn late for work and was looking for the shirt he was wearing last night.
"I'M IN THE STUDY." You shouted back and seconds later he was there.
"Have you seen my-" he stopped mid sentence.
"Your what?" You ask with your 'brows raised.
"My shirt. You're wearing it." He said, suddenly slightly less agitated.
"Yup." You say popping the P & flash a grin.
"What you looking for.?" You asked, closing your laptop, you didn't quite understand his question.
"I was looking for my shirt. But you look so cute in my shirt. I'll just wear something else." He said with a smile and walked out. You got up and followed him. He was taking something else out his cupboard but wasn't quite finding what he wanted to wear and you could see the cupboard was getting dirtier by the second.
"Listen, Charlie. Just wear this. Its okay. You're getting late." You say as you remove the shirt and give it to him.
"But you look so cute." He whined still searching for a shirt.
" I know I am. Now shut up and wear this." You handing it to him.
He takes and puts it on. You take another shirt out of his cupboard which was way looser than the one you were wearing before. You exit the room while he's wearing his shoes and come back a few seconds later with a banana in your hand. "Don't go on an empty stomach." You say and hand it to him.
"I don't have the time." He says fixing his hair. You sigh and begin to peel the banana. "Just eat it." You say as you bring the banana near his mouth. He reluctantly takes a bite and quickly wears his belt and tightens it. He takes a few more quick, big bites because he knew you weren't going to budge.
"God you're so annoying." He huffs.
"But you love me." You state.
"That I do." He said he quickly pecked your cheek and rushed for work.