Xia Yu Hao's Perspective

As much I don't want to believe that everything that he says is true, I'm in love with him. Ever since our first meeting, there's something about him I can't quite get. He just understands me. He knows me more than I know myself. You know that feeling when you are in love, your heart palpitates, your face looks kinda dorky and your smile never goes away. This is how I felt when I met Qiu Zi Xuan.

The first day I met him, I was having the worst day, my teacher was making me go in squats, haven't you heard? I'm the number one bad boy in all of Taiwan. Me and my friends tried to run away from the professor but he almost caught me, that's where I met him. Qiu Zi Xuan and I bumped but we haven't met yet because I was escaping from the teacher. His friend or boyfriend was talking to him about me, I guess wanting to join something but I could've even hear what they were saying.

When me and my friends were at the library, I felt a touch from someone's arms around my body and then I found out it was his friend and he was asking me to join the volleyball team. Even my teacher that I have now, was forcing me to join and then I found out that my crush was actually the Manager of the volleyball team.

WHAT THE HELL?!

I never heard anything about him I guess. I was unbothered by the thoughts of him. Until I challenged him to a battle but something already made me tick, when he took off his glasses, he suddenly became HOT. Omg what am I even saying?!

He even came to my job to protect me, and I was impressed with his work ethic and his love for volleyball. I guess you can say I have a crush on the manager and I have no idea what am I going to do.