Chapter 5

♥♥♥

As Jungkook and Seokjin reached Kim Mansion they were greeted by a overly excited Mrs Kim.
Who pulled Seokjin and Jungkook in a tight hug simultaneously.

While doing so she did not notice that the older and younger's side were presses against each other causing a jolt of electricity through Jungkook's body.
No matter how many times he as been closer to the younger, every time Seokjin would be in one meter radius, his body would feel the same thing over and over.

But a certain someone was watching the two like a hawk, from above the stairs, who was yet to be noticed by his husband.

While descending from the stairs that person's eyes lingered on the younger as he looked so happy being in Jungkook's presence.

"Whore..."
The older thought.

When Taehyung's mother told everyone to be seated in the dinning room, Jungkook made a bee line to seat next to his love, but Taehyung beat him to it.

"If you don't mind I did like to seat beside my husband."
Taehyung said while holding Seokjin's waist a little to tightly.

When Seokjin saw Taehyung, a flash of emotions went through him.
First he was surprised to see his husband, second he was scared of his mother knowing the truth behind his relationship through Taehyung's behavior and lastly fear.
Fear of his husband's anger.

"No problem Jungkook, you can take my seat."
Offered Seokjin's mother sweetly, which was to left of the younger.

Seokjin visibly flinched when he felt Taehyung's hold tighten around his wrist, to the mark where it could leave a bruise.

While everyone was chattering and joking around, Taehyung was being complete opposite.
He kept on clenching and unclenching his fist so that he won't leash out on the younger.

His anger had no reason.
Nothing he could point on. How can he even feel anger towards Seokjin when he hated him the most or at least that's what he thought.
But seeing Seokjin every time with Jungkook would fuel his anger and hatred.

He wanted to punish his husband for enjoying other man's company, letting him touch what belongs to him.

And sure would he teach his husband a lesson when they would get home.

"Just you wait Kim Seokjin."

♥♥♥