McDonalds road trip

"McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!" Peter, Tony, and Shuri yelled in sync.

Stephen sighed. "Fine I'll drive you guys to McDonalds".

"DiD sOmEoNe SaY mCdOnAlDs?" Yelled Bucky.

"Fine I'll take you too. Also you gotta be quiet. It's 2:30 in the morning!" Stephen whisper yelled.

"Sorrrrrrrrrry" the others replied in whispers.

They all got into the truck. Bucky, Tony, Peter, and Shuri all sitting in the very back of the truck. Stephen was driving.

Stephen purposely went fast when the sign said "dip". Causing them to jump and scream.

"STEPHEN!!!" Tony yelled.

Stephen just chuckled and drove faster.

The two teenagers and the two non-teenagers (who were acting like teenagers) all yelled "ROAD WORK AHEAD? UH YEAH I SURE HOPE IT DOES" every single time they passed a sign that says "Road Work Ahead".

When they pulled up they all got ice cream which is surprising because their ice cream machine wasn't broken. Also they got cookies. The cookies took 30 minutes to bake.

They all stayed in their positions in the truck while being in the drive-thru.

They received their ice cream and ate it before the cookies came.

When the cookies were given Stephen took them and kept them in the truck with him. He did the paying and then drove off.

The four humans started yelling again. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP ZOOOOOMING THROUGH THE SKY LIT-" They we're interrupted by another "Road Work Ahead" sign and yelled the Vine instead.

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Gummy Bears are chasing me. One is red. One is blue. One is peeing on my shoe. Now I'm running for my life cause the red one has a knife" they all sang in sync while pulling up in the drive way.

Bucky, Tony, Shuri, and Peter all jumped on Stephen making him fall on the couch that was inside.

They all were trying to hug him to say 'thank you'.

Stephen squealed and threw the cookies. Jefferson ran after the cookies and picked up the bag in his mouth.

Everyone got up and yelled "NO!" and chased after the doggo.

After they got the cookies they all munched on them while talking together.

Hopefully this makes up for the short chapters.