⛅ RQ - Chassepot [Jealousy]

Request by Yumi_Xue

Hope you like it!

-----

"Hey, did you hear already?! Brown Bess just unlocked his supreme nobility !" said a musket.

"Really? That's so cool, I wanna learn how to unlock mine!" said another.

This had been heard by Chassepot.

And he certainly did not like it.

----

The said gun walked around the dark corners of the castle they reside, it's walls crumbling and emitting a vague aura, certainly unwelcoming. As he was searching for the said British musket, he noticed his Master's presence, lifting heavy boxes. Chassepot had the urge to help.

"Hey, Master, want me to help you out?"

"O-oh, uh, it's fine I can carry these perfectly fine, and what are you doing out here? It's already midnight," said the figure wearily, dropping the boxes as they were conversing with the French rifle.

"I was looking for Brown Bess, I heard that he unlocked his supreme nobility and I--"

"You wanna learn how to unlock yours? I'm not really good at these things, but from experience, it just comes out of nowhere," His master then approached him, hands on their hips and a neutral look on their face.

"I know what you're gonna do, you're gonna barge in his group's dorm and try make a commotion, asking--no, forcing him to perform his supreme nobility, right in front of you because you won't believe something you haven't seen with your own eyes," Chassepot felt attacked by his Master's statement, his brown orbs widening. He then glanced at them one more time, "Y-You know nothing! And it's just t-true! I can't believe something I haven't seen with my own eyes, can't I?"

His master held a playful smirk, and inched towards the embarassed gun.

"Then how about this, I'll ask Brown Bess to perform it right in front of you, but it's uncertain if he'd be able to perform it again though, he barely has any control."

Chassepot had remained silent, but nonchantly nodded anyways.

His master then playfully nudged his shoulders, "Great! Make sure to wake up 6 sharp in the morning tomorrow and meet me at the field," and going back to the boxes, carrying them again.

"Oh and, can you help me carry these to the kitchen?"

---------

Chassepot woke up, just like what his master had told him, he dressed up in his uniform and not the casual attire he wore when walking around the castle freely.

Lorentz had heard the rustling of Chassepot's movements, groggily lifting his head up and opening his eyes to see the tall man all dressed up.

"Chassepot-san, where are you going? There's no field training today," the blonde asked, still half-asleep.

"It's no one's business, just go back to sleep," he said, walking out of the dorm.