fresh morning

Amar.....get your lazy ass down this minute ohhh God why this woman again this morning OK Amma just a minute will be right here i hurried my self down stairs with Amma's angry face at me cox I was already 30mnts late so I quickly made my best puppy face and apologize cox am pretty sure Amma is going to start her complain so I use that to close her mouth .we headed out side to my moms car and zoomed off it was just 1hour drive to my grandma's house woah did I tell you the kind of love I have for that old lady my sweeter granny .we did our slam in union and entered the house every where was smelling of bakur wow I love the smell grand ma we home and a Happy face of my grandma appair. Who do I have this fresh morning in my chamber I smile and ran towards her she hugged me and kiss my forehead we sat and chart a little before I headed to the kitchen to get something for my hungry stomach but when I was getting some food for my self I over had my mom and grandma talking about my Dad
Mtwsssss shi din banzanshi( who did he think he is) am tired of all this rubbish of your husband I didn't get him married to my daughter so that he can treat her like an animal bladifull am not taking this any more it have to reach to an end.

My mom have been in bad relationship with my dad he came home late at night sometimes he even get drunk and coma back home tumbling and in some occasion he beats my mom and close her in the room that was when I was not born and now my dad is trying to introduce me to his world cox all he wanted was a son who is just going to be like him. But now my mom is sick of everything and is ready to call off the wedding I wasn't happy at all but I have to be glad cox she will be leaving the monster and I will also behaving a better life all I want is to be like my mom not my dad.

It was 1year now since my mom and I left my dads house and guess what my dad have been sending numerous letters and trait to my mom about sending me back to his house and now my mom is worried cox she knows my dad perfectly well what he can do but no ways she can't send me back to that monster to live with him she can't bear and watched her only son's feature destroy by his own dad so she think of the only solution. My mom took the case to court after all the bribe and everything my dad did but Alhamdulillah my mom win the case and I was more than happy about that cox am gonna have the best life every child will love to after all I was just 12years so I still dont know what is life.Everything change after the case with my dad I have started going to a new school and Amma is doing anything in her possible way to see I don't lack anything in life she have her own store where she sales Kitchen stuffs and everything is going perfect at my grandma's house so we all relax and continue with our lives not knowing my dad is still hunting for me he asked some of his men to kidnap me when I close from school but his plan was failed.one of the ladies that work in the house hard his conversation with his men and quickly called my mom to informed her Amma was deadly worried she never thought my dad could take it that far and now she have to think of something fast to protect me she can't involve the corp's cox she dont know how dangerous the men are she have to send me far away from this place so she called her sister that leave in Abuja with her family and they suggested I start staying with her and the plan was my mom should act as if I was truly kidnapped Amma told me about her plan and me staying in Abuja with her sister Aunty zainab I cry my heart out not wanting to leave my Amma I just want to grow and become like her a strong woman and now she is sending me far away from her.

"No Amma am not leaving without you I cried

"My boy you have to leave this place if not your Dad will hurt you he just want to make your life a leaving hell he wants to turn you in to a monster and you deserve a better life thats why am sending you far away from him

"Amma but why is my dad different from my friend's Dad he always told me how nice and friendly his daddy is they normally go for horse riding during weekend with his dad but my dad have never play or go out with me mom did I do something wrong that he hates me like that.

Since I refuse to give him my Money to bring some drugs and cocaine to start selling everything change between use he think I dont want him to be rich I don't want anything good to happen in his life that's when he started hating me with passion he knows I love u a lot that's why he is taking his revenge on you and am not letting that happen Just be a good boy and stay with my sister OK I know you will also love it there and I promise to visit when ever I have time I love you Ammar she kissed my forehead and hugged me. That night I can't sleep in my room so I walk to Amma's room and sleep with her not wanting the moment to end but I just know from tomorrow morning everything is gonna change.

Hi my people hope u enjoy the first chapter
Huhhh poor little Ammar facing life trial in an early age with his dad
What did u think about him going back to Abuja..............
Please vote and comment love you all😍😍😍😍😍😍 and dont forget to share pls
And yes this my first write so just bare with me guys😍

Miss_neenaah