Preview

"Hi Chloe!!" A blue haired girl said cheerfully as she ran to the brunet.

It was recess time at Barks Elementary and the blunet wanted to show off the suspenders she made, hoping it could get her a friend.

The brunet and her group turned around and looked at the girl. Frowns on some of their faces, glares on other.

"What do you want?" A blonde girl, Jessica, asked with slight anger in her voice.

The blue girl smiled even more, not noticing how unwanted she was.

She pulled at her own hand stitched pink and padazzled suspenders. It was originally going to be a scarf but the girl decided it would look cooler in another way.

She was proud of herself, hoping she could possible make potential friends.

People had stayed away from her because of her hair color, her skin color, and her right eye, but she stayed strong and hoped to make a friend today, to have all that pushed in the past and move on!

Oh how much she wished that would happen.

"Do you like them? I made them myself!" She said proudly to the group.

"As if, those ladies at the orphan house probably made it for you!" Chloe said as she shoved the blunet to the ground.

"Yeah, as if you'd ever make anything good!" Another girl said as she kicked the girls side.

"You shouldn't lie, Freak!" Another one said and the kicks kept coming.

The girl curled up, hoping if she opened her eyes it would all be a dream.

But it wasn't.

Once the kicking stopped, chloe bent down toward the blue.

"Why don't you just die, no one wants you here Matilda."

Matilda stayed there in the sand and let her pink and sparkling suspenders be taken away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovely readers!! I really hope you enjoy this book!

It's based off one of my original characters named: Matilda.

Here i'll walk you through her and her friends lives and how they got to where they are.

I really hope you enjoy!!

~Way