A chapter inspired by a comic

Midoriya POV:

"How long are you gonna let Todoroki call you Deku? Are you too scared?" Uraraka asks. "What? I'm not scared! It's just that..." My voice trails off. There's no way in h-e-double hockey sticks I'm gonna let her know I have a crush on him. "You like him, kero." Tsu says. Straightforward as usual. "Oh my god Midoriya and Todoroki! I ship it!" Uraraka gushes. "Fine. I like him." I confess. Uraraka hugs me, "I'm gonna get you two together if it's the last thing I do!" She exclaims. "Hey guys." Todoroki says from behind and sits down next to me. His aura is a Vibrant Red with a tiny bit of grey and pastel blue. He's madly in love with someone. "Todoroki are you free on Friday?" Uraraka asks. "Yeah." "Midoriya, are you?" "Yeah!" "Perfect, cause I'm not, have fun guys!" *haha see what I did there? I copied the lines from the comic strip yeet but not completely cause plagiarism nuh uh boi*

"Huh. Where are we going then?" Todoroki asks nonchalantly. "Uhh a café?" I suggest. "Sounds perfect." He smiles his beautiful smile. I swear if I see him smile 1 more time I'm going to explode.

I nervously tapped my pencil on my desk thinking about my date with Todoroki. I'm so nervous I think I'm going to explode. I don't know how he can be so cool with this!
"DEKU I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP TAPPING YOUR DAMN PENCIL I'M GONNA KILL YOU" Kacchan yells, his Orange aura practically exploding. "Shut up, Bakugo" Aizawa says as he continues to write on the board. He sits back in his chair and scoffs.
I go back to thinking about Todoroki, without tapping my pencil. His aura was different today. He's in love. With who though? What if he doesn't like me and he thinks we're just hanging out? What if he thinks this is just a friend thing? I should probably stop thinking about it so much.

The Date

I quietly skip down to the café, completely carefree. "Deku." Todoroki turns to look at me. "Hey Todoroki! Did I keep you waiting?" I ask. "No, I just got here." He says. "Cool! Let's go in!" I grab his hand and we go in. "Those seats look cute! Let's sit there!" I lead him to the chairs and he sits across from me. "You seem really excited, Deku." Todoroki says. "I just love cafés!" I smile, slightly bouncing in my seat.
* I'll let you in on a little secret. His happiness is fake.*
"Hello, welcome to the café, how may I take your order?" The waiter asks. "A half and half and a caramel macchiato with two vanilla cupcakes!" I exclaim. The waiter smiles and walks off.
"I know this might sound like an invasion of privacy, but your aura changed. It's a vibrant Red mixed in with pastel blue and grey. What I'm trying to say is, who are you in love with? If you don't mind me asking." I sigh, "Sorry, being happy is SUPER HARD!" I whine. "It's ok, and about the person. Well that person is...you." He leans in and kisses me. I feel my entire aura explode into little pieces.
I'm
The
One
He
LIKES
———
A/N: One...For...YEET

YEET