Chapter 15 -sexual contact-

Louislover505: thank you for reading my story guys!! I love you all!!! Got 2.2K reads on my story yay!!!! Just two more chapters then this story will reach it's end.
-One year later-
Louis pov
Lestat has been living with me and Anna for some time now. It's been about two weeks since he had made his appearance and is now living here. Reminds me of the old days when we first lived together in my old manner. Almost reminds me when Claudia was alive, a young child before she matured mentally and found out how she was turned.
Right now he is teaching Anna how to play the piano, however Anna was more into the violin more then a piano. I came into the dinning room where they are at and sat on a chair listening to Anna play. Lestat sat at the piano and watched too. (She plays the song lestat from queen of the damned plays). Anna's birthday next year she will be 18. Soon it will be 12 years since I've been with her, taking care of her, watching her become a beautiful young lady, full of light and could make hearts even my dead heart melt. After Anna was done playing we called it a night.
"Wonderful Anna. Now if you both excuse me, I have to go find a meal" Lestat said and left. I shook my head as he left, then Anna start to put away her violin, after putting it away I went up to her and hugged her. I didn't know why but I had to, I put my face in her hair and I smelt her sent. She smelt like vanilla. I slowly pushed her hair behind her ear and slowly brushed my lips against her neck, making small kisses up and down her neck.
Anna pov
I felt Louis lips on my neck, going up and down with small kisses. I sighed when he reached the lower part of my neck, That was my weak spot. I felt him smirk lightly and slowly suck lightly on that part of my neck. Then his arms around me tightens and pulls our bodies closer to each other. After he let go of my skin from his lips, I turned around to face him and kissed his lips lightly. He kissed back and push me against a wall lightly. Lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist and I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip and open my mouth for him to enter. His tongue battled with mine as we continue to kiss.
Next thing I knew we were in my room and Louis laid me down on my bed. Slowly inch by inch each piece of clothes was off. His lips were all over my body once our clothes were off. His lips felt like fire on my skin, every touch made my body on fire. Then he kissed my lips again.
"Are you sure your ready fir this Anna?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Yes I'm ready. make me yours." I said. He nodded and kissed me deeply and slowly started to push into me. I gasp as he pushed in, it didn't hurt so far, just a little. Then he pushed fully into me, it hurt so much I cried a bit. He kissed my tears away from my cheeks and kiss my neck. Trying to clam me down. He pulled out and push back in at a slow pace. He groaned when he push back in, after a couple of slow thrust I moaned and nodded for him to continue. He smiled and kissed me again, then went fast but try to control his inhuman speed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and had my hands on his shoulders. He grabbed onto the headboard of my bed trying to control himself, gripping onto it for dear life. I heard cracking noises from the headboard and it broke in half. Louis wraps his arms around my back and thrust into me fast and groans as I moaned his name over and over again.
Narrator pov
Louis lay next to Anna stroking her back lightly and kissing her sleeping form. Smiling to himself and happy that Anna now fully belongs to him. Anna had her head on Louis chest, sleeping soundly next to her lover. Louis moved some of her hair out of her light cream colored face in the moon light. Then he felt his hungry come to him, he got worried. He slowly got Anna off of him and put his clothes on real fast and put a note on the pillow next to Anna.
Comment
Vote
Follow