4

it had been ten minutes later and let me tell you a lot went down , i was basically dragged through the whole house. what an embarrassment.

shouted at for the next five minutes , about stuff like , who do you think you are and that was my party.

im not going to lie it sounded like he was jealous for something or what not. however , im not going to get my hopes up.

it was now , wearing off but he still has his dominant voice on and i couldn't bear to look at his face. so my eyes stared straight at the makeup sprawled against my desk.

funny enough , most of the time my name was replaced with baby girl. to me it wasn't any different but to anyone else they would of been shocked.

i kind of drowned him out , thoughts somewhere else like the way i liked his hand on my forearm. i couldn't make eye contact with him so my eyes scorched into the makeup spread out on my counter.

my eyes made contact with his , not by my help. oh hell nah , his hand was under my chin , and he was staying right at me.

" fucking hell cass listen to me , do you know what screw it im not wasting my time talking to you "

he grunts and gets up to leave , walking to the door.

before i call him back

"shawn , i don't want to sleep by myself " i pouted , and patted the bed next to me.

he rolled his eyes but didn't move " ill clear this party up , you better be ready for bed by the time i get up " he says , slamming the door behind me.

plan b takes place , i grin to myself. yes cass!

my silk shorts are still strewn across my window sill , they are so short and so sexy.

i unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor , grabbing the shorts. i slide them up and grab my white crop top that's laying on my bed.

by the time he's done getting peolle to leave , it's been an hour later. my makeup was off and my hair in one of my messy buns.

it was totally tiring making up all these plans , my eyes were heavy and i was drifting away.

when shawn walks in just in his boxers my eyes do a double take shit. you could see the outline of his dick.

i shook my head and smiled at him trying to keep everything normal.

he jumped on the bed , laughing. i shook my head and giggled , " two seconds i need the toilet ".

do i really need the toilet? obviously not. however , im the not going to let my second outfit go to waste.

my phone was on the bedside table next to shawn i then throw the quilt of me. making sure he can see my whole skimp outfit. i lean across him rather sexily and grab my phone , smirking.

i saunter off to the bathroom swaying my hips rather seductively.

my hand turns the door knob when a pair of hands grip onto my waist and instantly im pulled back on the bed.

" i don't know what your playing at baby girl but you need to stop " shawn says hovering over me , fear but lust in his deep brown eyes.

i shake unaware of his power " what are you talking about " i say like the innocent girl i try to be.

his hand grabs my shorts nearly tearing them , " you know how much i love these and what they do to me" he says lighting tugging them down. while never braking my eye contact.

my conscious tell mes to stop him but my mind let's him carry on.

as soon as my shorts are off , the cold air reaches my core making me shiver and grunt.

" your going to get what you wanted for cassidy but this is the only time " he says yet again his voice dominating.

i nod and give him a small smile , he shook his head.

his hand caressed my thigh back and fourth , every close connection. made me bite my lip in anticipation. i tried to move to make him undo this knot on my core but he was having none of it.

he then kissed me from my feet up , the kisses soft and light. leaving tingles.

after a whole five minutes of waited anticipation , his hand brushes against my folds making me whimper.

my voice whispers " please , please "

he does as i say using his thumb to draw antagonising circles on my button gently. ever circle making me moan and my legs shake slight.

he chuckles in between my legs " stay still , princess. and your only aloud to cum whne i say " he goes back to moving his hand against me.

my stomach was tightening and releasing. my breath fast my hands tight on to his forearms.

his tongue licking my slowly and peacefully making me tight hold on his hair.

he stopped all of a sudden , " remember your not aloud to cum untill i say ". he says looking at me deep in the eyes.

i nod out of desperation and tiredness.

he then gets back to work , bring me to my hair.

my eyes are tight shut and my lip bitten.

i tremble , " can i?"

he nods and licks my clit fast untill i come undone in his face.

-

" cassidy wake the hell up , why the fuck where you moaning in your sleep"
shawn murmurs.

my eyes shoot wide open i just had a dream about my brother licking me out.

then last night memories come back , i was fast asleep before he came back up after ending the party.

i just had a sexual dream and i fuckinh loved it.

" cassidy what the fuck you were moaning and left a small wet patch on the bed"

my cheeks rose to a blush and i stuttered " um um um".

he shook his head , " this better be cleaned by the time your mother gets back".

he says getting out of bed and smirking.

-

sorry this took so long oml i was @ alton towers.

and damn okay well.

tell me how u feel about this story like anything please i beg!!

how shall i make it better

what do you like

anything.

I AM REALLY PRETTY MUCH ONLY USING SHAWN AS A MODEL BUT HIS CAREER WILL GET INTO THIS STORY.

teigs xxxx