Pt.2

One hour ago downstairs...
"Carlos shouldn't we have a flashli-" Ashley fell to the ground unconscious.
"That should be enough to have it for a while." Carlos said proudly holding a empty syringe. "Wow she is heavy."

"That's what happened. I'm sorry." Said Carlos sad like.
"Sorry doesn't fix anything! Be glad I don't cut you. Yelled Anna. "F*** you Carlos!
Ashley is wiggling on the floor and going onto the... ceiling!?
"Let's do our job," said Carlos, "then we can worry about this."
2 hours later
"Ok all of the demon is gone so let's talk about this situation Carlos," Anna said. "Carlos.... Carrrrlossss!"
"Anna there is green smoke coming in from the door." Ashley said, fully clothed.
"Green smo-" Anna fell to the ground unconscious.
"It's knockout gas." Ashley said as she blacked out.
Carlos comes in with a gas mask on.
"You figured out too late." Carlos said evilly. The ghost was not in Ashley it was a distraction. The demon was in Carlos!
Back in the sleeping quarters this time in Anna's bedroom
"Hmmm," Anna moaned. "You're a good kisser Carlos.
"I know right," he said mid-kiss. "If you think that's good, you should see me in bed."
"I'll be the judge of that," Anna said flipping Carlos on her.
Upstairs
"They are going to hurt each other," Ashley said in a I- don't- care voice. "Yowzers, this is one big fish."
After a hour of moaning from the two lovers, groaning of the bed, and the running of the shower, Carlos and Ashley went to the car section of the boat letting Anna catch a few crabs for at least 4 hours.
"Hurry back before dinner otherwise it will get cold," Anna said.