newly deceased

Author's P.O.V

As Taehyung and Jeongguk lead Jimin up the street to the old house, he was slowly losing his edge. The house was old, seeming build sometime between the 1700-1800 century. The paint was peeling, the outdoor decor was damaged, and aged through the years, and the stair looked as though it would break under his weight.

"Well, Jimin, this is where me and Tae leave you, good luck.

"And don't die" Taehyung adds in jokingly. 

"Yeah yeah," Jimin laughs, walking into the gate. His eyes catch a silhouette in the window, but when he looked back for a better view, there was no one. Thinking he was paranoid, he walked in, playfully waving back to Jeongguk and Taehyung.

The last he will ever see of his two friends

He opens the door, which was easier than he thought, considering how long it had probably been closed. He stepped inside, and served the place. I was a large house with a grand stair case in the middle, and a kitchen leading off to the side. He decided that was the best place to start. He barely took two steps before the door swung shut, a loud booming sound echoed through the decaying mansion. Jimin ran up to the door, and yanked on the handle. It wouldn't budge. 

"This is soo scary guys!" He calls out, referring to Jeongguk and Taehyung, but he got no answer. Not even giggles could be heard beyond the door. "Maybe it was just the wind, and the door is jammed from the old hinges" Jimin comforts himself, before heading into the kitchen as he previously planned, the floor boards creaking from every step he took.

Jimin coughed from the dust in the kitchen, taking in the old utensils that clearly haven't been used for years. "Wow.." He spoke to himself, covering his nose and mouth with his sweaters sleeve to filter some of the dust. He's pulled out of his wonder when another crashing sound grabs his attention. Whirling around, he spotted a vase full of white roses that had been on the table near the door now on the floor, glass and roses spattering around, the water staining the small carpet in the front. He cautiously walked up to the broke glass, before bending down to pick a a rose. "Ouch,," He winced as he cut his finger on one of the roses, the blood slowly rolling down his finger before staining another white rose on the floor in deep red.

He resumes his task of why he picked up the rose in the first place, and carefully smells it. "How are these roses not wilted if this places has been abandoned for years?" He mused aloud, before the kitchen cabinets began opening and closing violently, the drawers being pulled out, and all the utensils began flying onto the floor. Jimin dropped the white-red-stained stem-rose on the floor and ran around the corner, ignoring the still closed door, as he ran up the grand stairs.

He slowed his pace as he got to the top, serving it.  All the doors seemed to be closed, the hallway bare. The loud banging and clashing noises from the kitchen seems to have stopped.Jimin walked up to one of the doors, and pulled and pushed with all his might, but it wouldn't budge. 

Covering his nose once again with his sweater as he is hit with a foul stench, he walks back to the top of the staircase, before spotting a picture frame on top of a table in the center beside another vase of white roses.